Roseland PreSale Was Easy As Could Be

Kaneda

This place has a good sized upstairs area for private parties if we want to arrange something in advance before the Roseland show. Being that it's a Friday night, the area is going to be packed with tourists and the after work financial guys so it would be good to plan ahead. Otherwise people will be crammed in various bars in the neighborhood in small groups having a hard time getting a drink:

http://gossipbarnyc.com/

Fuck. I got Springsteen tickets through a VIP presale 'cause I have a buddy with season tix at the stadium he's playing in Philly, but I understand the regular onsale was a disaster for him - Ticketmaster crashing but still selling to bots, ComcastTix crashing, etc. Glad everyone here are getting their tickets for the Guns shows easily. If it weren't so damn expensive, I'd be at the AC show in a heartbeat.

This place has a good sized upstairs area for private parties if we want to arrange something in advance before the Roseland show. Being that it's a Friday night, the area is going to be packed with tourists and the after work financial guys so it would be good to plan ahead. Otherwise people will be crammed in various bars in the neighborhood in small groups having a hard time getting a drink:

http://gossipbarnyc.com/

OK, I'm willing to overlook the fact that black eyed peas starts playing the second the site loads, but who would be down for such a thing? If we get enough fans, we should definitely do this!

Frequent visitor here but infrequent poster. Huge Guns fan since 87' and would love to meet up with others before this show. Presale was easy here too. Saw them in Chicago earlier this year (and many many times in the past) but think of this show as a Vegas NYE type atmosphere given small venue so I think we r in for somethin special.

Livenation email, but it was subsequently posted here.

yeah i posted it this morning about 9:50am, did they delete it? I just got home from work, i was emailed from livenation, not sure if i bought my hammerstein 06 tickets off livenation, but i got the email at 9:50

If I understand it correctly, the GN'R.com presale for Silver Spring will be tomorrow, followed by the LiveNation presage Thursday.

With this in mind, should I wait for Livenation? I have no interest in throwing around extra money for a lithograph or early entry. However, I need to go to this show no matter what, and if it means spending more, I'll do it. Am I overlooking anything?

Frequent visitor here but infrequent poster. Huge Guns fan since 87' and would love to meet up with others before this show. Presale was easy here too. Saw them in Chicago earlier this year (and many many times in the past) but think of this show as a Vegas NYE type atmosphere given small venue so I think we r in for somethin special.

You going on the 10th? Im coming from Maine and will most likely b by myself. Im getting a room so we can pregame. Im 25 and this will b my sixth time seeing gnr. 2nd time in nyc