Who will be THE lead guitarist on CDII?

ashysdad

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And he will never improve any of his solos avoiding Fincks trademark bends...lol.

What slide do you mean? I cant remember any but he doesnt use it in Better. He uses the thimble quite a bit (not too often) but never uses the same licks on other songs or solos. He always comes up with something new and thats why he's far away from a pattern player. You wont hear the same fretless slide that he used on Shacklers in other songs. You wont hear the same thimble licks he used on Some Other Guy in other songs. Finck also comes up with something new often. Fortus, Ashba and Bucket always seem to use and reuse old licks often and when I hear some new solos or songs from them Im like 'yea, whatever, heard that before'. Bucket is extremely talented though so his solos and licks are always interesting to me - thats why his TWAT solo is amazing...he plays repetitive patterns but always in a very good context, always sounding great...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...