Star Trek!

31illusions

Yes but the tv series - TOS and TNG - is much better than star wars. Star Wars is for homos. Also Uhura, Nichelle Nichols, is literally one of the best looking women I have ever seen.

I don't know how you can seriously argue that either Star Trek tv show was better than The Empire Strikes back, that is just folly my firend, folly.

@Doom, I agree Star Trek 2,3, and even 4 are good and enjoyable films. I would even say Generations and First Contact were also pretty good.

Edited by Mike420

Yes but the tv series - TOS and TNG - is much better than star wars. Star Wars is for homos. Also Uhura, Nichelle Nichols, is literally one of the best looking women I have ever seen.

I don't know how you can seriously argue that either Star Trek tv show was better than The Empire Strikes back, that is just folly my firend, folly.

@Doom, I agree Star Trek 2,3, and even 4 are good and enjoyable films. I would even say Generations and First Contact were also pretty good.

"The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few."

:lol: It's classic stuff like that, that's deep too, this show was well written.

This is deep, way deep, I suspect it's... by Star Trek or something because it seems different to how I remember it so... Isn't the aired version.

This video I've found I rather like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sekS6OpFDig

DS9's episode with Tribbles and Kirk, one of my favourites, I believe this to be a different cut of that episode, a rather good cut too, I think.

The same production posted an alternate end to the Voyager episode Endgame which I thought was fan made because of all the violin music..

But used another set of scenes that were produced but never used which made the episode different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5-KAjeuVDs

Edited by Snake-Pit

I do not know how anyone can anyone argue the reverse. To me, Star Wars is childish toyship gibberish, full of squeaking Lucas-invented faux animals (just ripe for an action figure), school boy fx and terrible acting. In contrast, Star Trek - when it is at its best (i.e. TOS, TNG) - is 'pure sci fi', full of intelligent plotlines and metaphysical scenarios.