VIP tickets for European shows

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it would be anything like the UCAP VIP's, it's really not worth the money. That's coming from someone who did the VIP twice. :shrugs:

Did you see the VIPs they have for the upcoming shows? A meet and greet, guitar picks, early entry, specially designed merchandise, tour poster, tour laminate, crowd-free merchandise shopping, on-site VIP host...

for $300.

For $250, we got next to nothing.

If it would be anything like the UCAP VIP's, it's really not worth the money. That's coming from someone who did the VIP twice. :shrugs:

Did you see the VIPs they have for the upcoming shows? A meet and greet, guitar picks, early entry, specially designed merchandise, tour poster, tour laminate, crowd-free merchandise shopping, on-site VIP host...

for $300.

I paid in 2010 240 dollar for what I said above....

You know what the fucked up thing is off VIP tickets? I guess hardcore fans already bought normal tickets. and the VIP tickets cost $300(!). I would love a M&G and all but I don't have that kind of money

I also have got my ticket, but if there will be VIP tickets I'll sell mine, did the same 2 years ago.

But I have the feeling there will be no VIP tickets, I think they would have been available already.

for $300.

<_<

That really pisses me off to be totally honest. They should keep the VIP packages the same throughout a tour (Yea yea, the Euro tour isn't the UCAP tour, but it's just 2 months later), it's really just not fair to the people that get the short straw.

But I'm done complaining, I had a great time at the NYC shows regardless.

for $300.

<_<

That really pisses me off to be totally honest. They should keep the VIP packages the same throughout a tour (Yea yea, the Euro tour isn't the UCAP tour, but it's just 2 months later), it's really just not fair to the people that get the short straw.

But I'm done complaining, I had a great time at the NYC shows regardless.

I agree that it's not fair!

Does anyone know if there will be VIP tickets for others shows than the UK ones?

Poland show has VIP tickets but I didn't see anything about M&G. :shrugs:

I found out that the German show has them too, but also no m&g and no early acces!

The German show has VIP tickets? I already got a normal ticket for that show. What does the VIP include?

Does anyone know if there will be VIP tickets for others shows than the UK ones?

Poland show has VIP tickets but I didn't see anything about M&G. :shrugs:

I found out that the German show has them too, but also no m&g and no early acces!

The German show has VIP tickets? I already got a normal ticket for that show. What does the VIP include?

thanks for your request.

Guns N Roses - VIP Zusatzticket is an upgrade from your already bought tickets. It is not a front of stage ticket or meet and greet.

Leistungen vom VIP-ZUSATZTICKET:

Benefit per Person

- Eigener VIP-Parkplatz + Eingang

- own Parking space + Entrace

- VIP Zelt

- VIP tent

- Essen und Getränkeversorgung im VIP Zelt

- Food and drinks supply im VIP tent

- Poster der Veranstaltung

- Poster

- Kostenfreier Regenponcho bei Regen.

- free rainponcho bei rain

We don't have the exact place of the VIP tent.

To see the concert, you need your Guns N Roses Ticket. The information about the place, if standing or sitting, is written on your ticket.

Kind regards

Marie Dulierre

eventim.de-Customer Service