VIP tickets for European shows

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah don't think I'll upgrade as it doesn't get me any closer to the band than a normal ticket so what's the point?

Exactly! I'd consider upgrading when there would be a M&G and even early access. But I'm not going to pay that amount for a rain poncho ;)

Yeah exactly. Maybe if they were giving out yellow raincoats so I could match Axl I'd consider upgrading ;)

Yeah don't think I'll upgrade as it doesn't get me any closer to the band than a normal ticket so what's the point?

Exactly! I'd consider upgrading when there would be a M&G and even early access. But I'm not going to pay that amount for a rain poncho ;)

Yeah exactly. Maybe if they were giving out yellow raincoats so I could match Axl I'd consider upgrading ;)

It said on tictmaster there would be a meet and greet with "select members" of GnR, somehow though I just don't think it will be Axl (franckly you are lucky if he turns up for the concert :-).

Think I'll give it a miss this time round but if it does turn out that Axl is a regular at these meet and greets I would fork out for it.

It said on tictmaster there would be a meet and greet with "select members" of GnR, somehow though I just don't think it will be Axl (franckly you are lucky if he turns up for the concert :-).

Think I'll give it a miss this time round but if it does turn out that Axl is a regular at these meet and greets I would fork out for it.

No meet&greet in Germany, I asked them.

And yes, a yellow raincoat would be nice ;)

why are we lucky if he shows up for the concert? He has not cancelled a show in so long.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally! More and more dates with VIP, I'm going to upgrade the dutch and german show ;)

Guns N' Roses European VIP Upgrade

Early Entry into the venue

Meet and Greet with Select Members of Guns N' Roses

Specially Designed Guns N' Roses Merch Item

Collectible Tour Poster

Set of Official Guns N Roses Guitar Picks

Commemorative Tour Laminate

Crowd-free merchandise shopping*

On-site VIP Host

*When available

YOU WILL NEED TO BUY A TICKET TO ATTEND THE CONCERT AND TO ATTEND THIS VIP EVENT. TICKETS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE.

ALL SALES FINAL. Please review our ticketing policy HERE.

All prices are listed in USD. You can reference your local currency at XE.com.

Standard Purchase - $199.95

so u have to still buy the ticket for the show plus pay for vip on top off that jesus thats alot off money :question: i woul only pay that if i would meet axl and there is not much chance off that.

Same.

If Axl does go to these meet and greets and I'm not there cause I was too cheap to buy a VIP ticket I'll never forgive myself though <_<

Finally! More and more dates with VIP, I'm going to upgrade the dutch and german show ;)

Guns N' Roses European VIP Upgrade

Early Entry into the venue

Meet and Greet with Select Members of Guns N' Roses

Specially Designed Guns N' Roses Merch Item

Collectible Tour Poster

Set of Official Guns N Roses Guitar Picks

Commemorative Tour Laminate

Crowd-free merchandise shopping*

On-site VIP Host

*When available

YOU WILL NEED TO BUY A TICKET TO ATTEND THE CONCERT AND TO ATTEND THIS VIP EVENT. TICKETS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE.

ALL SALES FINAL. Please review our ticketing policy HERE.

All prices are listed in USD. You can reference your local currency at XE.com.

Standard Purchase - $199.95

Where did you see that?

I was thinking about upgrading if possible but it's a bit expensive. I met most of the members already and the chances of meeting Axl are very little.

The chance of meeting Axl there is very little. We all know that ;)

And about the price: We had VIP tickets in 2010 and we paid the same amount back then.

Yes, the chance of meeting him is very little but it's still there. Oh well, I can't afford VIP tickets anyways....

True, though it's little, there is a chance.

But if he doesn't show up during the m&g's, were going to wait outside the venues and try to see him there.

i never thought about standing around the bk to c him he is prop away by the time we get out the venue, i would just die if i met him a would wanna take him home :rofl-lol: and i dont think my bf would be to happy about that :question:

And about the price: We had VIP tickets in 2010 and we paid the same amount back then.

Yes, the chance of meeting him is very little but it's still there. Oh well, I can't afford VIP tickets anyways....

But if he doesn't show up during the m&g's, were going to wait outside the venues and try to see him there.

Same. My friend who I'm going with met Axl in 2010 and keeps bragging about it <_< I wanna meet him too!

Same. My friend who I'm going with met Axl in 2010 and keeps bragging about it <_< I wanna meet him too!

There's nothing that I want more than to meet Axl. I dream about it since I became a fan back in 1990, when I was a little kid ;)

So I really hope it happens someday, I would love to have his signature tattooed under my Guns tattoo.

There's nothing that I want more than to meet Axl. I dream about it since I became a fan back in 1990, when I was a little kid ;)

So I really hope it happens someday, I would love to have his signature tattooed under my Guns tattoo.

Yeah, I'd like him to sign my tattoo as well. I wouldn't know what to even say to him though...I'd just wanna shake his hand really.