In 2012, Guns N 'Roses will release a remix album, and Axl have Ruza ready for the next license songs album.

SMG

I still regularly follow the news of GnR and always live in hope of having more new music to listen to but life is busy, kids, work, friends, family, me time etc, so I think it is important to retain some sort of balance, especially when something like future music from this band is beyond our control. I think because many of us feel what Young Gun stated; 'that the music that Axl creates is unparalleled', and we aren't easily satisfied by other music, that the faintest hope that there is even more music in the vain of CD (in particular for me) or any of the GnR back catalog, keeps us interested to an almost obsessive degree. But in reality we can't control these events so I have taken an approach of less expectation and anticipation and keep enjoying what I have. I don't think this erodes my appreciation of the band in any way, just modifies the way I enjoy and experience the existence of GnR. Which in the end suits me better at this stage of my life.

The last 12 months have been really progressive for me, I actively made things happen so I think that helped. This year is a continuation of the motif. A new Guns album really would be the icing on the cake though haha.

I Know. Despite trying to be as rational as possible and keep my anticipation of new music reasonable, a new album would be pretty awesome.

Oh for sure. But if I did not have those things that I worked for, the wait would be unbearable lol.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still regularly follow the news of GnR and always live in hope of having more new music to listen to but life is busy, kids, work, friends, family, me time etc, so I think it is important to retain some sort of balance, especially when something like future music from this band is beyond our control. I think because many of us feel what Young Gun stated; 'that the music that Axl creates is unparalleled', and we aren't easily satisfied by other music, that the faintest hope that there is even more music in the vain of CD (in particular for me) or any of the GnR back catalog, keeps us interested to an almost obsessive degree. But in reality we can't control these events so I have taken an approach of less expectation and anticipation and keep enjoying what I have. I don't think this erodes my appreciation of the band in any way, just modifies the way I enjoy and experience the existence of GnR. Which in the end suits me better at this stage of my life.

The last 12 months have been really progressive for me, I actively made things happen so I think that helped. This year is a continuation of the motif. A new Guns album really would be the icing on the cake though haha.

I Know. Despite trying to be as rational as possible and keep my anticipation of new music reasonable, a new album would be pretty awesome.

Oh for sure. But if I did not have those things that I worked for, the wait would be unbearable lol.

keep up the good work. I'm off to drink more wine. Wife has gone out, kids in bed, might break out a bit of locomotive and breakdown.

keep up the good work. I'm off to drink more wine. Wife has gone out, kids in bed, might break out a bit of locomotive and breakdown.

Have fun :) Love locotmotive!

hey Mjdsjdcd11 i dont kno many aussie gnr fans but yeah tooheys new is brutal but hey 30 for a case??? wone be passin that LOL been watchin robin rejoinin gnr vids n zakk wylde earlier

you should pm me :)

I'm Aussie too!!

hey Mjdsjdcd11 i dont kno many aussie gnr fans but yeah tooheys new is brutal but hey 30 for a case??? wone be passin that LOL been watchin robin rejoinin gnr vids n zakk wylde earlier

you should pm me :)

I saw that Black Label Society played in Melbourne a few weeks back. Was in the states last month. $8 a 6 pack of quality beer. We are getting raped in Aust. for beer.. That robin vid is pretty cool. love his work on CD and his stage presence. Saw him with GnR in perth 2007. I reckon there are more Gnr fans out there than are letting on. Its my secret shame. Ha ha

CORRECT TRANSLATION: 'In 2012, Guns N 'Roses will release a remix album, and Axl Rose has begun licensing songs for the next album.'

WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?

Link to Sit containing info - Needs translation.

Translate.

This is actually incorrect translation. The article doesn't say that he has begun licensing anything. It says that he's got finished songs for the next album of original material.

(Yes, I'm Russian.)