Would you do your part if Axl started another riot?

Flayer

Destroying other people's personal property because Axl is mad about something? What you are we, 12 years old and trying to prove how tough and cool we are in the school yard?

I would hope that Axl is mature and intelligent enough to never play a part in the scenario you just listed.

And I would hope GnR fans would have more respect for themselves, the band and the arena putting on the show, to ever take part in a riot.

Yes. Destroy an arena. What does that solve? Oh, I guess your favorite band banned from every playing there again, and the arena having to pay to fix all the damage, meaning they will have to boost ticket prices for future shows. Plus rioting and destoying other people's property just makes you look like a complete douche. So yes.....that's just a win win situation for everybody involved.

Because this was a thread meant to be taken seriously...

Some just don't plain get IT at all :rofl-lol:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destroying other people's personal property because Axl is mad about something? What you are we, 12 years old and trying to prove how tough and cool we are in the school yard?

I would hope that Axl is mature and intelligent enough to never play a part in the scenario you just listed.

And I would hope GnR fans would have more respect for themselves, the band and the arena putting on the show, to ever take part in a riot.

Yes. Destroy an arena. What does that solve? Oh, I guess your favorite band banned from every playing there again, and the arena having to pay to fix all the damage, meaning they will have to boost ticket prices for future shows. Plus rioting and destoying other people's property just makes you look like a complete douche. So yes.....that's just a win win situation for everybody involved.

Silence, *friendly warning, do not insult other users*. He's just sharing his opinion.

Edited by gunsguy

And that surprises you? It's because Flayer is one of them there "Nutters" :lol:

I guess this commentary made me laugh more than the original post.

Well, in the case of a riot like this I would hunt Axl down and would uproot his fucking red moustache. Then I would spank every fan of this forum present there who liked Chinese Democracy.

Best album ever.

My most sincere condolences. Oh, and if you ever find yourself in the midst of an Axl-made riot, you better look around! Just kiddin'.

:rofl-lol:

just to play along,

First I'd find whatever that is left over from the stage of value and take it, (only if wouldn't get in trouble) and shout viva GNRevolt bitchez :rofl-lol:

Then, I'd find Axl's behind and tell him off then I'd kiss him, simply getting him told made both me and him a little "frisky" and I'd.....

nevermind (he wouldn't let go, and neither would I lol) :tongue2:

just to play along,

First I'd find whatever that is left over from the stage of value and take it, (only if wouldn't get in trouble) and shout viva GNRevolt bitchez :rofl-lol:

Then, I'd find Axl's behind and tell him off then I'd kiss him, simply getting him told made both me and him a little "frisky" and I'd.....

Wow.

And you wonder why you are labeled a Nutter.

just to play along,

Wow.

And you wonder why you don't have any playmates at all :rolleyes:

Man forget both of you's lol

just to play along,

Excuse me, but you're a girl or just a teenage boy who haven't decided yet if you like more red pussy's hair than red moustaches?

Which one do you want me to be :rofl-lol:

So excuse me which one are you may I ask

dizzyness, of course I'm a broad lol

Silence, *friendly warning, do not insult other users*. He's just sharing his opinion.

Gunsguy just made my day! :xmasssanta:

Gunsguy just made my day! :xmasssanta:

Flayer winning! :thumbsup:

Well, I don't know what do you meant with the "I'm a broad", but I'm assuming you're a girl. Me? I'm a hermaphrodite (like DJ Ashba), so I really don't know what to say to you.

Can we not refer to Ashba as a "hermaphrodite" please.

just to play along,

Wow.

That doesn't make Nicc a "Nutter"

I'd look for something to bite into; preferably a lamb roast, but a security guard's leg would do.

:lol:

just to play along,

Wow.

I'd look for something to bite into; preferably a lamb roast, but a security guard's leg would do.

No,and that is part of the problem here,(not ITW) but certain members that continually feel the need to call any and every pro-Gunner a "Nutter" in a condescending fashion is uber ridiculous.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is insanity defined.

No,and that is part of the problem here,(not ITW) but certain members that continually feel the need to call any and every pro-Gunner a "Nutter" in a condescending fashion is uber ridiculous.

If you defend and/or support Axl, you're a Nutter. And now, apparently wanting to have sex with him makes you a Nutter as well. I don't get it.

If you defend and/or support Axl, you're a Nutter. And now, apparently wanting to have sex with him makes you a Nutter as well. I don't get it.

I'll be continuing to support/defend, I'll leave the imaginary sex threads to the women.

If I get labelled a " Nutter" so be it.

I'll be continuing to support/defend, I'll leave the imaginary sex threads to the women.

Exactly. We should be able to defend one of our favorite musicians without being labeled as Nutter.

Exactly. We should be able to defend one of our favorite musicians without being labeled as Nutter.

Chloe you are smarter than that.

First off, I've been defending Axl on this forum for a decade.

There is a different between supporting your favorite singer and defending him against those who bash him solely because they are Slash die hards and blame Axl for the breakup of the old band.....compared to those who worship Axl and refuse to admit that he has ever in his entire life or career ever did anything wrong. And, these people constantly bash anybody who they disagree with, and they try to dictate what other people post. That is a Nutter. Even your boy Dazey agrees with me, tho he uses a different word than Nutter (on my phone so I can't search, I don't remember what he calls them). But he often makes fun of the Nutters.

There are tons of fans here that defend and stick up for Axl and GnR. They aren't the crazy ones. Nutters are just as toxic as the haters who come here just to bash Axl. Luckily 90% of the posters are sensible people.

Flayer and Rabia and Ali are Nutters. They would rather cut off a finger than say that Axl was wrong about something. Sailway is one, as in one post he will call somebody every insult name in the book, and then in the next post he will insult others who use an insult.

And Nutter is the word that offends you? People call others "miserable c*nts" and will insult people's personal lives on here....but Nutter is going over the line?

just to play along,

Wow.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is insanity defined.

But its OK to bash and insult anybody who doesn't worship Axl's every move? A bit hypocritical. Interesting double standard though.

Just so I'm clear...we can follow your lead and insult and make personal attacks on people we disagree with, just as long as we don't call them a Nutter. Gotcha. Makes perfect sense.

Chloe you are smarter than that.

First off, I've been defending Axl on this forum for a decade.

There is a different between supporting your favorite singer and defending him against those who bash him solely because they are Slash die hards and blame Axl for the breakup of the old band.....compared to those who worship Axl and refuse to admit that he has ever in his entire life or career ever did anything wrong. And, these people constantly bash anybody who they disagree with, and they try to dictate what other people post. That is a Nutter. Even your boy Dazey agrees with me, tho he uses a different word than Nutter (on my phone so I can't search, I don't remember what he calls them). But he often makes fun of the Nutters.

There are tons of fans here that defend and stick up for Axl and GnR. They aren't the crazy ones. Nutters are just as toxic as the haters who come here just to bash Axl. Luckily 90% of the posters are sensible people.

Flayer and Rabia and Ali are Nutters. They would rather cut off a finger than say that Axl was wrong about something. Sailway is one, as in one post he will call somebody every insult name in the book, and then in the next post he will insult others who use an insult.

And Nutter is the word that offends you? People call others "miserable c*nts" and will insult people's personal lives on here....but Nutter is going over the line?

No one on this forum really strikes me as being blind to all of the mistakes Axl has made. Then again, I have not been here long, so I can't really say anything. But Nicc isn't much of a Nutter. It would be awesome to sleep with Axl. Haha :D

I never said Nutter was worse than "c*nt", I would much rather be called that 100 times than be called a "c*nt" just once. But some people here get offended by it. I personally don't really care if I'm one or not.

Edited by Chloe