Would you do your part if Axl started another riot?

Flayer

lol now his feeling's hurt lol, fool please I'm over it, (groghan) but not because YOU said that we should be , it's when I feel like it,

should have been irrelevant from jump smh....

it ain't over til I said it is dammmeeeeeeeiiiittttt :devil:

okay really, let this be a done deal now B)

if anything UCBM, what anything he says is taken as Gospel (not that it should be that way for anyone inlcuding/especially Axl)

Feelings hurt? Fool? HHmmm......sure.

Anyway - I'm not dictating to you that you have to do anything.

I'm just stating that I'm done with the childish insulting on here. And hopefully others can do the same thing. :thumbsup:

I'm not insulting people,I am merely expressing what the truth is,some here are on the edge,about to fall off !

Ughh... It's threads like these that remind how much I hate GNR fans some times. Like being a Leafs fan, too many other fans are douches (and yes, the team has been shit for too many years).

Axl would never incite anyone to riot. He would never tell anyone in the crowd to knock someone else out because he decided he didn't want to perform anymore. He was charged and convicted on inciting a riot for much less.

And if you think causing harm to others and destruction to property that isn't yours is cool, you're an idiot and should be banned from social events all together.

You can always count on these guys.

Maybe you could write your sarcastic and joking posts in red so they won't go over people's heads :lol:

'He would never tell anyone in the crowd to knock someone else out because he decided he didn't want to perform anymore'

He did demand the crowd BEAT-THE-FUCKING-SHIT-OUT-OF-THEM in Argentina if they saw anyone throwing shit at the stage;

Yes,if I recall it was a large chunk of stone,could have put someone's eye out.

The way he talked to the crowd makes me think he would have made a good school teacher. Love the one where he speaks in their own language telling them to be quiet but the roar got louder each time he spoke. :D I've learnt a few words just from watching these videos :book:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sailway. A few months ago you posted on my wall "Five stars" and actually started a topic where you listed me as one of the best posters on the forum! But then I didn't worship Axl in a post, and I joined the group that you love to bash. Whether you want to admit it or not, you insult people (those you don't agree with) ten times worse than I do. It's just my use of the word Nutter that gets people's blood boiling!

But putting the past behind.........while reading another thread where posters were just going back and forth, bashing each other like crazy, all I could think was "These guys look like complete tools." Even the ones I agreed with! So it dawned on me that we ALL look like that. Whenever ALL of us resort to attack the poster rather than the topic, it also makes us look bad as well. So I decided to try and STOP being a part of that nonsense.

Ali is a great poster. She seems very intelligent and mellow and keeps things calm and collective. I called her a Nutter though, because 99.9% of what she posts is pro-Axl. If the headline story today was "Axl Rose convicted of torturing puppies and kittens. 358 dead animals found in his home." Her posts in the topic would all be defending Axl. That's what annoys some people. BUT YES, I agree with you. She seems like an intelligent person and she brings a lot of calmness to the forum.

I dont recall all the people you mentioned. But they are basically people who agree with you on subjects. Which is another odd feature of forums. People elevate those they agree with. If Joe agrees with me - it's because Joe is intelligent and has thoroughly researched the subject. If Bill disagrees with me - it's because he is biased, stupid and a cupcake. But whatever. And that's one reason I don't always fit in. I don't really care who the poster is. If I agree with you in one topic, I will agree with you - regardless of past issues. But then if I disagree with you in another topic, I will disagree with you. A lot of posters won't disagree with somebody that is part of their click. Somebody can be intelligent and have a well-thought out idea - even if their opinion is 100% different than yours!

Anyway.

I am done with all that nonsense.

You have said a lot of insultive things about me. I've said a lot of insultive things about you. I'm not going to do that anymore.

Feel free to keep a grudge or not accept an apology or whatever. I'm not telling anybody what to do, or demanding anybody to do something. I'm just telling you that I'm done with all the name calling and personal attacks and grudges and all that.

I will attack topics that I disagree with, but not the poster. It's just silly and immature to do that.

So that's that.

Oh - and look at the Pirate's response.

That's intelligent and mature?

I don't really care if she likes me or not. But wouldn't you agree that there is a difference between saying "No, I don't like you and never will, etc, etc" and then even putting that person on ignore. Or accepting an apology and moving on. As compared to getting in a few insults and telling somebody to f-off and then putting them on ignore so they can't respond. It's like sucker punching somebody and then running away!

Getting the last insult in was super important to her. And that's the thing I'm trying to avoid!!!!! I don't want to become her or post like her!!!!!!

This was long and dragged out.

That's my story. Feel free to accept it or to continue and bash away. Insult me all you want. Whatever floats your boat.

Just letting you know I'm done with the personal attacks and am going to stay focused on topics.

You bring a lot to the forum, and if you post in topics that I'm interested in, I will make posts directed towards you. Each topic will be fresh and new, with no grudges carried from past topics, regardless if it was in agreement or disagreement.

Edited by Groghan

No,and that is part of the problem here,(not ITW) but certain members that continually feel the need to call any and every pro-Gunner a "Nutter" in a condescending fashion is uber ridiculous.

If you defend and/or support Axl, you're a Nutter. And now, apparently wanting to have sex with him makes you a Nutter as well. I don't get it.

I'll be continuing to support/defend, I'll leave the imaginary sex threads to the women.

If I get labelled a " Nutter" so be it.

Exactly. We should be able to defend one of our favorite musicians without being labeled as Nutter.

Chloe you are smarter than that.

First off, I've been defending Axl on this forum for a decade.

There is a different between supporting your favorite singer and defending him against those who bash him solely because they are Slash die hards and blame Axl for the breakup of the old band.....compared to those who worship Axl and refuse to admit that he has ever in his entire life or career ever did anything wrong. And, these people constantly bash anybody who they disagree with, and they try to dictate what other people post. That is a Nutter. Even your boy Dazey agrees with me, tho he uses a different word than Nutter (on my phone so I can't search, I don't remember what he calls them). But he often makes fun of the Nutters.

There are tons of fans here that defend and stick up for Axl and GnR. They aren't the crazy ones. Nutters are just as toxic as the haters who come here just to bash Axl. Luckily 90% of the posters are sensible people.

Flayer and Rabia and Ali are Nutters. They would rather cut off a finger than say that Axl was wrong about something. Sailway is one, as in one post he will call somebody every insult name in the book, and then in the next post he will insult others who use an insult.

And Nutter is the word that offends you? People call others "miserable c*nts" and will insult people's personal lives on here....but Nutter is going over the line?

Oh man, I missed the whole party and there was an honorary mention to me and everything! I'm learning that Groghan knows me soooooo much better than I know myself. He gazes into the crystal ball of our collective souls and pronounces the "truth" from on high. We are all lucky to have him otherwise how would we know what we feel in our heart of hearts. :)

Sailway. A few months ago you posted on my wall "Five stars" and actually started a topic where you listed me as one of the best posters on the forum! But then I didn't worship Axl in a post, and I joined the group that you love to bash. Whether you want to admit it or not, you insult people (those you don't agree with) ten times worse than I do. It's just my use of the word Nutter that gets people's blood boiling!

But putting the past behind.........while reading another thread where posters were just going back and forth, bashing each other like crazy, all I could think was "These guys look like complete tools." Even the ones I agreed with! So it dawned on me that we ALL look like that. Whenever ALL of us resort to attack the poster rather than the topic, it also makes us look bad as well. So I decided to try and STOP being a part of that nonsense.

Ali is a great poster. She seems very intelligent and mellow and keeps things calm and collective. I called her a Nutter though, because 99.9% of what she posts is pro-Axl. If the headline story today was "Axl Rose convicted of torturing puppies and kittens. 358 dead animals found in his home." Her posts in the topic would all be defending Axl. That's what annoys some people. BUT YES, I agree with you. She seems like an intelligent person and she brings a lot of calmness to the forum.

I dont recall all the people you mentioned. But they are basically people who agree with you on subjects. Which is another odd feature of forums. People elevate those they agree with. If Joe agrees with me - it's because Joe is intelligent and has thoroughly researched the subject. If Bill disagrees with me - it's because he is biased, stupid and a cupcake. But whatever. And that's one reason I don't always fit in. I don't really care who the poster is. If I agree with you in one topic, I will agree with you - regardless of past issues. But then if I disagree with you in another topic, I will disagree with you. A lot of posters won't disagree with somebody that is part of their click. Somebody can be intelligent and have a well-thought out idea - even if their opinion is 100% different than yours!

Anyway.

You have said a lot of insultive things about me. I've said a lot of insultive things about you. I'm not going to do that anymore.

Feel free to keep a grudge or not accept an apology or whatever. I'm not telling anybody what to do, or demanding anybody to do something. I'm just telling you that I'm done with all the name calling and personal attacks and grudges and all that.

I will attack topics that I disagree with, but not the poster. It's just silly and immature to do that.

So that's that.

I don't really care if she likes me or not. But wouldn't you agree that there is a difference between saying "No, I don't like you and never will, etc, etc" and then even putting that person on ignore. Or accepting an apology and moving on. As compared to getting in a few insults and telling somebody to f-off and then putting them on ignore so they can't respond. It's like sucker punching somebody and then running away!

Getting the last insult in was super important to her. And that's the thing I'm trying to avoid!!!!! I don't want to become her or post like her!!!!!!

That's my story. Feel free to accept it or to continue and bash away. Insult me all you want. Whatever floats your boat.

Just letting you know I'm done with the personal attacks and am going to stay focused on topics.

You bring a lot to the forum, and if you post in topics that I'm interested in, I will make posts directed towards you. Each topic will be fresh and new, with no grudges carried from past topics, regardless if it was in agreement or disagreement.

Word

Edited by spunko12345

lol now his feeling's hurt lol, fool please I'm over it, (groghan) but not because YOU said that we should be , it's when I feel like it,

should have been irrelevant from jump smh....

it ain't over til I said it is dammmeeeeeeeiiiittttt :devil:

okay really, let this be a done deal now B)

if anything UCBM, what anything he says is taken as Gospel (not that it should be that way for anyone inlcuding/especially Axl)

Feelings hurt? Fool? HHmmm......sure.

Anyway - I'm not dictating to you that you have to do anything.

I'm just stating that I'm done with the childish insulting on here. And hopefully others can do the same thing. :thumbsup:

I'm not insulting people,I am merely expressing what the truth is,some here are on the edge,about to fall off !

Ughh... It's threads like these that remind how much I hate GNR fans some times. Like being a Leafs fan, too many other fans are douches (and yes, the team has been shit for too many years).

Axl would never incite anyone to riot. He would never tell anyone in the crowd to knock someone else out because he decided he didn't want to perform anymore. He was charged and convicted on inciting a riot for much less.

And if you think causing harm to others and destruction to property that isn't yours is cool, you're an idiot and should be banned from social events all together.

You can always count on these guys.

Maybe you could write your sarcastic and joking posts in red so they won't go over people's heads :lol:

'He would never tell anyone in the crowd to knock someone else out because he decided he didn't want to perform anymore'

He did demand the crowd BEAT-THE-FUCKING-SHIT-OUT-OF-THEM in Argentina if they saw anyone throwing shit at the stage;

Yes,if I recall it was a large chunk of stone,could have put someone's eye out.

The way he talked to the crowd makes me think he would have made a good school teacher. Love the one where he speaks in their own language telling them to be quiet but the roar got louder each time he spoke. :D I've learnt a few words just from watching these videos :book:

Ha! Very calm but very adamant, since when did a band become a Target?

Unless you are willing to work behind a chickenwire fence,such as depicted in the movie "Roadhouse"

Anyway.

So that's that.

Pirate is actually pretty cool and intelligent.

Accepted,but usually things like this are best said in PM's.

Back when I thought you weren't a two-faced doubletalk I was definately disillusioned as actually believing you were a fan,not a member of the detractors.Guess everyone shows their true colors eventually.It's inevitable.

I'm not dissing you,but when someone is a flip/flopper ie: changes their concept and Ideas for whatever reason,I lose a bit of respect for that person.

Anyway.

So that's that.

Back when I thought you weren't a two-faced doubletalk I was definately disillusioned as actually believing you were a fan,not a member of the detractors.Guess everyone shows their true colors eventually.It's inevitable.

I'm not dissing you,but when someone is a flip/flopper ie: changes their concept and Ideas for whatever reason,I lose a bit of respect for that person.

Somehow the slashites have come to the conclusion that I am the new Volcano. I know that they are far from the brightest lot, so I find it funny.

You two shouldn't be fighting though; because you are both fans.

Groghan, you really need to lay off the hypocritical term "nutter". You are one of us "nutters".

It is ok to criticize what you don't like about the band. There are plenty of things to criticize. No new music or real communication from Axl desrves criticism. Fighting amongst real fans is pointless though.

We really need to give it back to the assholes that are here just to whine.

You are both free to be against me, but it was better when you weren't.

Anyway.

So that's that.

Somehow the slashites have come to the conclusion that I am the new Volcano. I know that they are far from the brightest lot, so I find it funny.

You two shouldn't be fighting though; because you are both fans.

Groghan, you really need to lay off the hypocritical term "nutter". You are one of us "nutters".

It is ok to criticize what you don't like about the band. There are plenty of things to criticize. No new music or real communication from Axl desrves criticism. Fighting amongst real fans is pointless though.

We really need to give it back to the assholes that are here just to whine.

You are both free to be against me, but it was better when you weren't.

Nicely worded,truly stated re:this forum! I save my rage for real life confrontations!

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...