Do you support Axl's appetite for vengeance?

saber_

I don't really think Axl cares that much about that stuff anymore. He doesn't seem to be a consumed with all that negativity, which is nice.

Exactly. Although he used the term 'cancer' he really just meant to avoid Slash as best he could and leave it at that. Whether anyone wants to accept that or not. You think Axl is that much of an ass to say 'cancer' because Slash's mom had it your out your of your fucking head.

Not really. He hasn't done a whole lot for me to support everything the man does like before when I thought he had a grand 10 year plan of album tour album tour album etc. How can you support his vengeance when there's nothing to be supportive of, other than just being bitter about the past. If he had more up his sleeve like he led us to.believe, id b more willing to support such behavior.

What did izzy say? And no I don't support anyone harbouring that much negative energy.

Doesn't he know what that does for his aura. * coolface*

I will find the quote and paste the link here. Gimme some time. I am 99% positive that there is a quote by Izzy regarding Axl asking him about some shit he said waaay back when, and something about Axl keeping track of perceived slights against him.

You sure about that?

Yes.

Well that shows what kind of fan you are. Have you ever even read GnR lyrics?

Yes. What's subtle about their lyrics?

Use Your Illusions I and II contain lyrics which obviously reference some of the inner brooding and mind games angst permeating the band, some of which is still relevant today. I'm not saying tons of lyrics, but there is some definite subtlety there, c'mon. By the way I was just kidding about the fan thing, my avatar is from a video game and it has the letters "jk", so y'know.. don't take it personally.

What did izzy say? And no I don't support anyone harbouring that much negative energy.

Doesn't he know what that does for his aura. * coolface*

I will find the quote and paste the link here. Gimme some time. I am 99% positive that there is a quote by Izzy regarding Axl asking him about some shit he said waaay back when, and something about Axl keeping track of perceived slights against him.

You sure about that?

Yes.

Well that shows what kind of fan you are. Have you ever even read GnR lyrics?

Yes. What's subtle about their lyrics?

Use Your Illusions I and II contain lyrics which obviously reference some of the inner brooding and mind games angst permeating the band, some of which is still relevant today. I'm not saying tons of lyrics, but there is some definite subtlety there, c'mon. By the way I was just kidding about the fan thing, my avatar is from a video game and it has the letters "jk", so y'know.. don't take it personally.

Don't worry about it. ;)

I don't know. I agree about the content of the lyrics, but I always thought it was pretty straightforward. I've never had to sit there and contemplate what their lyrics were about, except maybe Garden of Eden, Breakdown, and some of Estranged. But I listen to Bruce Dickinson, so most songs by comparison are straightforward.

Do you support Axl's appetite for vengeance?

Yay or nay, and why?

I don't support it at all. Why would any fan support hatred feelings ?

I want to see them bury the hatchet and be friends again.