gnr's making f'n videos

cuneo77

i know we got the tokyo show dvds and even welcome to the videos,minus ycbm, but i think its time to release all 3 makin f'n videos of dont cry,november rain and estranged on one release with bonus material like gnr performing dead horse and other songs during nr, maybe throw in ycbm in as well..

i know we got the tokyo show dvds and even welcome to the videos,minus ycbm, but i think its time to release all 3 makin f'n videos of dont cry,november rain and estranged on one release with bonus material like gnr performing dead horse and other songs during nr, maybe throw in ycbm in as well..

Nothing from the old band will ever be released. I think the greatest hits got released but that couldn't be stopped by Axl.

If you want all 3 on DVD, they are available on torrent sites ;)

I don't think it will ever happen, and I don't care really. I've seen all of them a bunch of times on youtube. On the other hand, i'm hoping the Tokyo shows eventually get released on blu ray

No point, the show was shot with SD TV cameras. No HD version exists. I'd like to see a better dvd with a 5.1 mix.

I had a VHS boot of the show back in the day before the official release of the whole show unedited with a lot of different camera angels. I'd love to see that released but it won't happen.

VHS was average, DVD was better, even DVD can't offer the same quality as the source material.

They should release a Blu-ray containing everything. Videos, Making of.. and the Tokyo show(s).

Atleast the audio would be uncompressed :thumbsup:

Edited by vaida

Does anyone know something about part III (3)? Don't Cry is I (1), November Rain is II (2) and Estranged is IV (4)

I believe "Estranged" was Part III but when Axl and Stephanie broke up the story board/arc of the video had to change so dramatically that they felt it more appropriate to call it Part IV (i.e. same trilogy story- just further along in the story, etc.). Could be wrong though...

FWIW I also remember some folks speculating that "This I Love" was supposed to be part of the storyline too. That was backin the late 90s though...