WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS ??

looks shady, mate

sent the seller an email and this is the reply

Hi and thanks for your email. I just purchased a large collection from a former associate of band and will be selling lots of material from guns and roses and other similar bands over the next year. If you check my feedback you'll see I only sell authentic material and guarantee everything with no time limit. and my customers are very pleased. All the best, Jeff

- recordmecca

Well I don't know if I would ever say anything is fake for sure. I remember a time when may folks were saying the red hand Chinese Democracy cds were for sure fake. But certainly could be. However as Rose Cooper pointed out, the seller is top notch and their history is legit. That being said, it wouldn't be the first seller around who honestly wasn't aware they had a bootleg item. Only one way to tell - who bought one? Let us know when you receive it!

Well I don't know if I would ever say anything is fake for sure. I remember a time when may folks were saying the red hand Chinese Democracy cds were for sure fake. But certainly could be. However as Rose Cooper pointed out, the seller is top notch and their history is legit. That being said, it wouldn't be the first seller around who honestly wasn't aware they had a bootleg item. Only one way to tell - who bought one? Let us know when you receive it!

i just found it strange how one seller had 4 sealed copies and was selling them for half of what they are worth , although he has got top history and some nice items !! who knows ??