Axl fell down from the table in Moscow.

Here's the link to the article (it's in Russian): http://www.dv.kp.ru/daily/25883/2845548/

Guns was on afterparty in Premier Lounge club after second gig in Moscow, Axl danced on the table and fall down from it. He hit his hip. When band were about to fly to Dublin it was found that Axl can move only with pain, so he stayed in Moscow with doctor.

Head of press service from Stadium Live (they are organisators of Moscow gigs) said: "Indeed, Axl Rose is still in Moscow, due to small health problems. A a good doctor watching for him, so we are confident that he will soon be able to continue his tour."

Additionally on the afterparty someone from the band's crew set on Axl's favourite hat and broke it. But now it's finally repaired! :D

So Axl is still in Moscow, while band is in Dublin. Hope he'll be ready on 17th of May, when Dublin's gig has place!

Moral of the story: rock carefully, guys!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: I just... what the fuck? #speechless

I don't know if I should laugh or hang my head in shame...

Laugh :D you're not responsible for Axl's behavior and he does not represent you

I'm well aware but it's just that...

Don't tell me a part of you doesn't wan't to face-palm while you're laughing your ass off. :lol:

:shocked: I just... what the fuck? #speechless

I don't know if I should laugh or hang my head in shame...

Laugh :D you're not responsible for Axl's behavior and he does not represent you

I'm well aware but it's just that...

Don't tell me a part of you doesn't wan't to face-palm while you're laughing your ass off. :lol:

lol well perhaps :lol:

The fall of Axl Rose

Real life mimics career...

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

THIS :rofl-lol:. I did the exact same thing then felt bad for laughing lmfao... Imagine him dancing in public? wonder if it is much differance then at a show?. LOL.

Edited by Melly4Axl

Guest gunns5

damn, hope he can heal in time,

too much lucky beer

Haha that's all I drink... Good old Dan Murphy's

first choice liquor for me hhahaha

Guest RonMexico82

Another translation of the article

The European tour of the legendary group after the Russian tour in jeopardy

"Komsomolskaya Pravda" talked about how wonderfully made this weekend in Moscow club Stadium Live is one of the most famous rock bands. And some say nothing, that the happiness, they say, is fleeting. No, no and no. You just have to be able to renew it! And Axl Rose knew how to do it.

The next day after the second concert, the musicians had to fly from Moscow to Dublin - where they continued the tour. Time was still a car, and happiness could easily worsen. Rock-n-rollschik looked to Moscow striptease club "Selfish", where they swept the soul to heaven. The happiness poured down the river, Russian girls really were the most beautiful, and Axl Rose asked the next day to continue the feast. After the second concert, the group celebrated the beginning of his first tour in the dressing room, and the hours of 5 am migrated to the trendy club "Premier Lounge", where the party was buzzing, and sported a cabaret dancer. The leader of the "Hansa" was in shock. No, not thrilled, not melted, as some - he was Buen and frisky, he even danced on the table. Well, yes, a legend na world of rock music did not - and Axl crashed off the table, so what? With whom this had happened! But Axl heart beat in ecstasy, and it arose again, and the deity, and inspiration, and life, and tears, and love! :rofl-lol:

No, well, well actually walked.

By the time the group it was time to fly, it turned out that Mr. Rose, in fact, can not walk. Specifically caused by the doctor noted a strong bruised thigh. Friends went to Dublin, leaving Axl at the hotel alone with gloomy thoughts. As yet vain and perishable earthly glory - even if one bruised thigh could threaten the whole round of Guns N'Roses! In addition to all the troubles in the hectic concert in Moscow, someone sat on his favorite hat, and members of his team badly running around the city, until finally it was fixed ... For two days he did not go anywhere - just ordered room service.

In Moscow, Axl Rose was in shock. And that crashed off the table, so to whom this had happened!

Today, Axl and his favorite hat is still in Moscow. :rofl-lol: Concert in Ireland on Thursday, the 17th. Maybe even have time.

And as a bruised thigh - the spokesperson of the club's Stadium Live Jan Kalimulina we explained:

- Indeed, Axl Rose is still in Moscow, due to smaller health problems. He was watching a good doctor, so we are confident that he will soon be able to continue his tour. About what happened where and how the injury, I can not say because I was not there. It is likely that he could fail to fall into the club - the guys after the concert to celebrate the beginning of the tour ...