2012/05/20 Echo Arena, Liverpool UK

SlashLP

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why other countries put the day before the month when writing it. Do they actually say, "It's 20 May, guys!" If so, that sounds to retarded. :lol: Our way is written the way we say it. Don't know why you'd write it differently.

That's my little "This is America!" rant of sorts.

Yes, we actually do say that so it makes perfect sense we write the dates day/month/year.

Anyways, I hope Axl didn't hurt his leg further by falling like that. Was it a really bad fall?

I don't understand why other countries put the day before the month when writing it. Do they actually say, "It's 20 May, guys!" If so, that sounds to retarded. :lol: Our way is written the way we say it. Don't know why you'd write it differently.

I would say "It's the 20th of May"

That fall wouldnt have been nice on his leg.

Otherwise he was in one of the best moods ive seen him live next to manchester 2010. The set was strong, nice to change it a bit from the night before.

Met ' monitor guy' after the show and he gave me a tommy stinson plec.

Frank and chris had been drinking wine and when they came out they were so happy to sign and take pics. Even offered me blueberrys and said there good for me haha.they were the first two out.

Dizzy then came out and a few more fans appeared maybe 12? He was quiet but signed stuff and took pics ect.

Tommy ron and richard followed, tommy walked straight into the bus, his hands were full and probably calling it a night, but got richards autograph, already had rons so didnt go up to him.

Dj came out and ge was cool just signed stuff, pics tour.

Ah, the coin incident (not really an incident). They deserved that.

Utter shite! 10,000 people deserved that because of the action of one idiot? Maybe if there hadn't been a 2 and a bit hour wait between bands with nothing for the idiots to do but drink there just mightn't have been a problem!

yes we say its 20 may....we also say it's car john ,.. instead of john's car ! at least on portugal :P

and we are not retarded , in our language it sounds as good as the way u say it sounds in ur language