Mi Amor 2.0

bumblecool

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Ashba more than Finck (TIL is fantastic tho) RF was just all over the place, Fortus and Bumble are above DJ but they've rode out more storms than Ashba, the monster energy plugging can be replaced with more SWAG and solos.

That was beautiful.... I enjoyed it a lot more than Slash's boring solos, lol

What does Slash have to do with this? Stop trying to make this topic a flame war. This is exactly what I was talking about. That comment is not needed.

Guest RonMexico82

Christ that was absolute garbage. Like something from Andre Boccelli goes pop at the opera. Complete shit.

It sounds very spaghetti western, if you know what I mean. Reminiscent of Ron's song "Spaghetti." At least for me. It definitely wasn't DJ's best performance of the song but I'm sure it'll improve as the tour continues.

It sounds very spaghetti western, if you know what I mean. Reminiscent of Ron's song "Spaghetti." At least for me. It definitely wasn't DJ's best performance of the song but I'm sure it'll improve as the tour continues.

It is what it is. A solo spot. Certainly different. I'm personally a Fan of Fortus's Bond solo. To each their own.

Edited by iftheworld

mi amor 2.0 is nice. when it comes to guns n roses lead guitarists, slash is King with solos at Guns live shows. since Slash, I prefer Robin Finck. Robin brought something different to Guns N Roses. energy. passion. Robin's solo at a live Guns N' Roses show in New Jersey blew me away. DJ is a good player live. Slash and Robin brought something special to the table. like their own kind of amor at Guns shows lol

mi amor 2.0 is nice. when it comes to guns n roses lead guitarists, slash is King with solos at Guns live shows. since Slash, I prefer Robin Finck. Robin brought something different to Guns N Roses. energy. passion. Robin's solo at a live Guns N' Roses show in New Jersey blew me away. DJ is a good player live. Slash and Robin brought something special to the table. like their own kind of amor at Guns shows lol

Buckethead's solos in my opinion, were so much better than Slash's. Not that Slash's solos weren't awesome.

Buckethead's solos in my opinion, were so much better than Slash's. Not that Slash's solos weren't awesome.

Buckethead solos are cool too. i love Bucket's solo from Prostitute on the record. Wish i could see and hear Bucket perform it live at a Guns N' Roses show

Buckethead solos are cool too. i love Bucket's solo from Prostitute on the record. Wish i could see and hear Bucket perform it live at a Guns N' Roses show

I wish Axl would have thrown lyrics on Soothsayer of course, I'm dreaming.

Edited by iftheworld