R&R HOF Was The Last Opportunity For GNR To Reunite

downzy

Not necessarily. Talk of a GN'R Reunion makes me think about a headline I read on TheOnion back in 2004, "Ramones Reunion Nearly Complete".

I think many fans like me are indifferent, and don't care to see a reunion. It was something I wanted in the past but everyone is on the same level as Slash now. I kind of hope there wouldn't be one because it wouldn't be amicable anyway. I'd like Slash to keep on winning with Myles. I got my tix.

Edited by grigori

I'll fix one thing he said:

"None of us really wanted it to happen anyways...except Steven."

Seriously though, if no one wants a reunion to happen anymore, then theres really no sense arguing about one anymore :shrugs:

I'd say that's right. The one thing that might get Axl in the same room as Slash didn't pan out. Neither is going to reach out to the other, so that's the end of any legitimate hope for a reunion.

There's a chance of Axl and Slash getting together, but it won't be about recording music or reunions. I think after Slash has made the rounds for the new CD, he's just going to do the songs and not talk about it anymore, unless some documentary's planned.

There's going to be other opportunities for them to get together, but as far as playing together go - it would have to be something super informal and a small handful of people there to witness it.

If Sorum's hard rock version of Ringo's All Starr becomes a summer thing, we'll see Matt, Duff, and Slash together for that, maybe Izzy and maybe Adler.

I'd say that's right. The one thing that might get Axl in the same room as Slash didn't pan out. Neither is going to reach out to the other, so that's the end of any legitimate hope for a reunion.

There's a chance of Axl and Slash getting together, but it won't be about recording music or reunions. I think after Slash has made the rounds for the new CD, he's just going to do the songs and not talk about it anymore, unless some documentary's planned.

There's going to be other opportunities for them to get together, but as far as playing together go - it would have to be something super informal and a small handful of people there to witness it.

If Sorum's hard rock version of Ringo's All Starr becomes a summer thing, we'll see Matt, Duff, and Slash together for that, maybe Izzy and maybe Adler.

That "Ringo" thing sounds like a cool idea for a tour situation by Matt & his friends, but I can't see Izzy or even Slash ever doing it, except maybe showing up for a one off gig or something. As for anything including Axl...can't we just let it go at this point?

That "Ringo" thing sounds like a cool idea for a tour situation by Matt & his friends, but I can't see Izzy or even Slash ever doing it, except maybe showing up for a one off gig or something. As for anything including Axl...can't we just let it go at this point?

Matt didn't ask Slash to do it because he was working on new music, but they've talked about getting together and doing some shows. I don't see why Izzy wouldn't do a show if he's playing a set of his own songs, and gets to play songs he wrote with Slash and Duff years ago.