As a GNR fan, what do you want more?

As a GNR fan, what do you want more?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

how can anyone pick anything other then reunion and tour, though after the hall oif fame it left a bad taste in my mouth and I dont want to see a reunion at this point

I would love to see Duff Slash Matt and/or Steven and Gilby (since I assume Izzy would not be down) hit the road with some singer who will sing Axls stuff and do a little tour playing alll Guns stuff including some obscure stuff, that would be awesome to see and should be an option

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Reunion, before its too fooking late.

New album by the new band. No CD shit. Throw that shit in the bin. Releasing something as big as that would be costly as fuck and not many would buy that sorta thing except for us folks.

I voted for the first option.

Anything new would be fantastic, but I am mainly interested in the leftover CD stuff, I suppose.

New album written by current lineup from scratch.

If it's so easy to dismiss the Hall Of Fame era...bring it.

Man...imagine...shedding those cobwebs,a tour with mostly Chi Dem and nuband material...a couple of ancient tunes for the icky old people.

Yeah...cmawn!

I'd love that, honestly.

The CD songs are some of my most looked forward to songs at a show. 75% of a show filled with CD and NuGn'R songs would be amazing.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Reunion of course. It says a lot about how bad the quality of the forum has become when only 15% has voted for that so far.

Reunion of course. It says a lot about how bad the quality of the forum has become when only 15% has voted for that so far.

Exactly on it bruv. A true Guns fan would say reunion every time, at least in the top 3 of things you'd want if not number 1.

Exactly on it bruv. A true Guns fan would say reunion every time, at least in the top 3 of things you'd want if not number 1.

I don't understand why people continue to use this phrase. Different people have different definitions of what Guns N' Roses is. So you're saying I'm not a true Guns fan just because I don't want a reunion? I spend my own hard earned money on concert tickets and albums, drive to a different country to see this band, and stand in line for six hours before the gates are even open to the audience. Yet in your eyes I'm not a true fan. That's absolutely ridiculous. It's cool if you want a reunion. You have every right to want that and to express your wish for that. But don't call the supporters of current Guns N' Roses not true fans. That's complete nonsense.

Edited by HB3

Rock that vote.

as a GNR fan, i want more unreleased new material played live. new songs featurin' the masters of rock Robin and Bucket. less classics. no more appetite. a couple of illusions. not many. confirmation from gnr management on whether BITW is fake or real. same on better gone remix. a single on itunes. more robin appearances on the tour. robin's chances to finally perform TIL live. and of course, the next chinese democracy record. with robin and bucket's solos and riffs if there's any. staying intact. with a few tweaks from dj and bumble. i want MORE

Edited by finck6

I don't understand why people continue to use this phrase. Different people have different definitions of what Guns N' Roses is. So you're saying I'm not a true Guns fan just because I don't want a reunion? I spend my own hard earned money on concert tickets and albums, drive to a different country to see this band, and stand in line for six hours before the gates are even open to the audience. Yet in your eyes I'm not a true fan. That's absolutely ridiculous. It's cool if you want a reunion. You have every right to want that and to express your wish for that. But don't call the supporters of current Guns N' Roses not true fans. That's complete nonsense.

We all know how some old fanboys are ridiculous. They have their own absolute truth and nobody else can like new Guns. It's either "a true fan", the fan that blindly loves old Guns, or the "Axl fanboys" because nobody else can have different opinions and maybe, just maybe like Prostitute or TWAT. They feel the need to make sure that their truth is the truth to the rest of the world. They are so insecure and thats why they must convince everybody how new Guns sucks. If the new band really sucked there would be no need for them to come here and act like assholes. But the band and its great musicians and its great sound, chemistry, happy members having a blast on stage, them filling big arenas and/or stadiums on the whole world and the amazing reviews that they are receiving hurt the blind fanboys, it makes them angry, gives them reasons to hate the band. If you are not getting enough hating you are not doing things right, ha. Ron said that and isnt it the truth?

The box set, in the same style as The Beach Boys' Smile Sessions Box Set.

Everything they recorded for CD (including early versions of CD songs) with no overdubs at all.

All the Instrumental No. 56 stuff? In that case they would have to go with the novel approach of releasing it in hard drive format.

We all know how some old fanboys are ridiculous. They have their own absolute truth and nobody else can like new Guns. It's either "a true fan", the fan that blindly loves old Guns, or the "Axl fanboys" because nobody else can have different opinions and maybe, just maybe like Prostitute or TWAT. They feel the need to make sure that their truth is the truth to the rest of the world. They are so insecure and thats why they must convince everybody how new Guns sucks. If the new band really sucked there would be no need for them to come here and act like assholes. But the band and its great musicians and its great sound, chemistry, happy members having a blast on stage, them filling big arenas and/or stadiums on the whole world and the amazing reviews that they are receiving hurt the blind fanboys, it makes them angry, gives them reasons to hate the band. If you are not getting enough hating you are not doing things right, ha. Ron said that and isnt it the truth?

I love how you talk about truths and essentially just assume I hate the new band. Two thumbs up.

I don't want a reunion to ever happen just because it would be lame, forced and uncomfortable. They would never be able to recreate what they did in the 80's and 90's...... but I do wish that Slash and the other guys never would have left the band in the first place but there's nothing you can do about that so instead of trying to recreate something old why don't just focus on something new :P

I love how you talk about truths and essentially just assume I hate the new band. Two thumbs up.

Well, look at what you posted. It doesn't leave much room for interpretation. But that still doesn't change the fact that there are different types of Guns fans. In reality, none are better than the other. We all loved this band at one point in time.

Voted for reunion, as much as I respect current line- up, but that would be a dream come true.

Tour and album, no competition, allthough the autobiography would be awesome :thumbsup:

SLASH is too good for Mickey Mouse :violin:

that's weird because micky mouse plays with Ron..... so I don't see how too good would have anything to do with it ;)

Yes, even DJ Ashba plays with Ron so I don't see how being too good is a reason for someone not to share stage with other person. :tongue2:

Although reunion and new album would be great, I dont think that's realistic enough to be considered, because at this point it would be like too many cooks in the kitchen; too many generals and not enough soldiers. You've got Axl's pride/ego mixed with Slash's and Steven's combined ego probably creating an ugly scene.

That said, I cant believe somebody would choose an album with credits belonging to um, Rose/Ashba, over Rose/Stradlin/Slash. Laughable. Wonder what your CD collection looks like.

So, I think that particular choice (reunion and album) should be replaced with a slightly less unrealistic option: Axl and Izzy getting together and making an album. And I'd probably pick Axl and Izzy making an album over 1) new album from new band, 2) unreleased Chi Dem stuff. I just think that those two have a particular dynamic that makes great stuff.

*For the record I tried to go back and vote for a reunion/album, but I apparently nulled my vote. So, mark me down for Reunion/album, biatches

Edited by Eu4ic