Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Here's the orange hat clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNLkGzG2WgA

:rofl-lol: It was so great he did that! I talked to the girl who owned the hat outside when we waited in line. She was super sweet. I saw her after the show and she was clutching the hat going "he wore the hat, he wore the hat!" :lol:

Met so many cool fans at this show.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl-lol: It was so great he did that! I talked to the girl who owned the hat outside when we waited in line. She was super sweet. I saw her after the show and she was clutching the hat going "he wore the hat, he wore the hat!" :lol:

I was with 'hatgirl' and her friend at the front! I was looking for you but I didn't see you. I asked Pamela if she saw some Danish people and she said that you were already heading to Paris.

Do I need to say anything else?

e87hb4.jpg

Edit: I will, haha, The whole band was amazing, Axl sounded Great! Got to meet Bumble, Richard, Dizzy and Frank!

Amazing! It is always sweet to hear that a real fan got Axl's mic! :thumbsup:

That's for sure! He was standing 4 people away from me, I'm so glad that he got it! And not a retard who'd put it on Ebay right away!

I was with 'hatgirl' and her friend at the front! I was looking for you but I didn't see you. I asked Pamela if she saw some Danish people and she said that you were already heading to Paris.

We were :) that was a great show to. Maybe Pamela can introduce us in Germany.

We were :) that was a great show to. Maybe Pamela can introduce us in Germany.

That would be nice, I added you on facebook!

Here's a picture of us waiting outside in the rain. The weather really sucked

543712_10151173144473986_1627026595_n.jpg

Now I'm absolutely sure I saw you!

I wish I could've said hi. I got there around 16.15 and was all by myself, so if I moved I would've problaly lost my spot in line.

Met some really cool people at the show though!

I was standing between the middle and right of the stage, front row.

Anyway, here's Shacklers for those who're interested!

Edited by UcudBmine

Do I need to say anything else?

e87hb4.jpg

Edit: I will, haha, The whole band was amazing, Axl sounded Great! Got to meet Bumble, Richard, Dizzy and Frank!

Amazing! It is always sweet to hear that a real fan got Axl's mic! :thumbsup:

That's for sure! He was standing 4 people away from me, I'm so glad that he got it! And not a retard who'd put it on Ebay right away!

I like those retards :lol:

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I'm on a picture Kat took of the audience. I'm the one on the far right with black hair :)

319753_426626170710809_1235147541_n.jpg

I see you. :)

Right in the front row, it must have been surreal!

I've been on front row at all the GN'R shows I've been to, but yes it's very surreal. Especially when you're back home looking at pictures of it.

This picture really sums up the mood he was in that night. I've never been to a show where he smiled and laughed more than he did at this one

197806_426625830710843_695287701_n.jpg

I'm on a picture Kat took of the audience. I'm the one on the far right with black hair :)

319753_426626170710809_1235147541_n.jpg

I see you. :)

Right in the front row, it must have been surreal!

I've been on front row at all the GN'R shows I've been to, but yes it's very surreal. Especially when you're back home looking at pictures of it.

This picture really sums up the mood he was in that night. I've never been to a show where he smiled and laughed more than he did at this one

197806_426625830710843_695287701_n.jpg

Fantastic picture. He seems to be in a really good place emotionally.

Ah really cool! Thanks man.

My pleasure. Kat takes amazing pictures, I wish she had been around during previous lineups. It would be AWESOME to have great pictures of the 2002 lineup.

Check on the band member pages on that site, too, especially the Axl Rose, Tommy, Dj, Ricard and Bumblefoot pages for many cool pics.

He does look amazing when he smiles, but I understand why he doesn't feel like smiling constantly when there's cameras. When he smiles it's always seem to be genuine and I think that's why he looks so good like he does in that picture :)

Agreed! Lovely photo - thanks for sharing.

Here's a picture of us waiting outside in the rain. The weather really sucked

543712_10151173144473986_1627026595_n.jpg

Now I'm absolutely sure I saw you!

I wish I could've said hi. I got there around 16.15 and was all by myself, so if I moved I would've problaly lost my spot in line.

Met some really cool people at the show though!

I was standing between the middle and right of the stage, front row.

Anyway, here's Shacklers for those who're interested!

RASP AT LEAST! cant belive it! we need more of this.Fuck Mickey mouse,im tired of that voice.