Drum Solo

(Matt Sorum)

Slash Guitar Solo

(Slash)

Speak Softly Love

(Andy Williams cover) (Godfather Theme)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

(Bob Dylan cover) (with intro of Only Women Bleed)

Don't Cry

Paradise City

so

they have new songs

=)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A LOT OF NEW SONGS!

last show from GNr in rotterdam

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Live and Let Die

(Paul McCartney & Wings cover)

Attitude

(Misfits cover)

Bad Obsession

Welcome to the Jungle

Patience

(Wild Horses (Intro))

Double Talkin' Jive

Civil War

November Rain

(with It's Alright (Intro))

You Could Be Mine

Drum Solo

(Matt Sorum)

Slash Guitar Solo

(Slash)

Speak Softly Love

Sweet Child O' Mine

Don't Cry

Paradise City

so

they have new songs

=)

Bah, what hacks. Playing endless covers and solos instead of debuting new Spaghetti material.

A LOT OF NEW SONGS!

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Live and Let Die

Attitude

(Misfits cover)

Bad Obsession

Welcome to the Jungle

Patience

(Wild Horses (Intro))

Double Talkin' Jive

Civil War

November Rain

You Could Be Mine

Drum Solo

(Matt Sorum)

Slash Guitar Solo

(Slash)

Speak Softly Love

Sweet Child O' Mine

Don't Cry

Paradise City

This post should be a reality check to those complaining about solos and Axl not "caring" enough.

AulLRo4CEAA-S3_.jpg

By Del James

Setlist

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's so Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Roquet Queen

Estranged

Better

Richard Fortus solo

Live & Let Die

This I Love

Shackler's Revenge

Motivation (Tommy Stinson)

Dizzy Reed Solo

The Blues

You Could Be Mine

Dj ASHBA™ solo - Ballad Of Death

Sweet Child O' Mine

Wall

Axl Rose solo

November Rain

Glad To Be Here (Ron Thal)

Don't Cry

Civil War

Knocking On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Encore :

Madagascar

Patience

Paradise City

Good Fucking Night !

592679535.jpg?key=600450&Expires=1338852385&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=iHHrU8Ux9iCaJcIWuaB~Wck41l9ebqd8eoOy89is~CRrVdKjBLi4jGTfSjrB7VCMpfvs--qvz8C~BCZZveJxoUsLdNtkt7O1kAlzM6Ocj1yrTGKeUq~7uZ6EBRsBP9ccQOV-Ws0nzZ6VPlpqfEGg2jN~M5geEcNdfap6s3Kf51I_

Edited by tranconneuse

Wow, after that horrendous performance from Axl in London, he blew me away tonight. Mickey Mouse was thankfully dead and gone (if only for an evening), and the rasp I witnessed back in 2010 was once more present.

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC concert.

Glad to hear you enjoyed! Which London show did you dislike?

Wow, after that horrendous performance from Axl in London, he blew me away tonight. Mickey Mouse was thankfully dead and gone (if only for an evening), and the rasp I witnessed back in 2010 was once more present.

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC concert.

Glad to hear you enjoyed! Which London show did you dislike?

First night in London. Axl sounded dreadful at that gig, Izzy saved the concert from being a disaster (imo). Axl totally redeemed himself tonight though, just wow!

A LOT OF NEW SONGS!

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Live and Let Die

Attitude

(Misfits cover)

Bad Obsession

Welcome to the Jungle

Patience

(Wild Horses (Intro))

Double Talkin' Jive

Civil War

November Rain

You Could Be Mine

Drum Solo

(Matt Sorum)

Slash Guitar Solo

(Slash)

Speak Softly Love

Sweet Child O' Mine

Don't Cry

Paradise City

This post should be a reality check to those complaining about solos and Axl not "caring" enough.

lolwut?

I'm in arena right now.Arena is full like shit,probably soldout...waiting for the guns

If you seriously thought the arena was full, you have never been to a rock concert.

Back from the show. Was good, but not as good as 2006 and 2010. Audience was a bit dull,even though the band tried. Being a guitarist, I found bumble and Richard fantastic.

They did start quite early , just passed 22.00

Edited by Maestro

Just got back! Axl sounded great!

Almost to late, cause we arrived at 10, he came on early this time. Well, for him that is.

Think it was 80% full, only floor and first ring. Second ring almost empty. Audience (sitting) sucked!

So we moved to a side were everybody was dancing and shouting, we just occupied the stairs, saw Axl really close.

They were in good spirits, the audience on the floor was really great.

Tell you more later, I am going to sleep now.

I'm really sorry for the slow updates guys! My connection was awful and my battery died during Civil War. Wanted to post some pics on twitter but only managed to upload 1 after the show. So if anyone would be kind enough to post it here (I can't since I'm on my telephone).

The show was great! I was afraid that Axl's voice would be disappointing after seeing recent videos but he was great! Still not as good as in 2010 but he sounds great live, no video can capture that! The energy on the ground floor was awesome, I was litterally 3 meters away from the stage. And the band was really having fun, I saw Ron trolling Kat while she was trying to make a picture. Axl put on an orange hat that someone threw on stage, a few moments later he put it on Rons head. Axl told a story during KOHD in which he told how he got thrown out of class in (I believe) 5th grade because he was doing some silly dance. Couldn't hear it well enough with people screaming in my ears. I'm also pretty sure that I saw RQ1985 with a friend of hers. They were pretty much first in line and I heard them speak Danish(?).

Highlights for me where: Estranged, Civil War (these songs were the reason I went to the show), Shacklers (again!) And Patience which they didn't play here in '10 Glad to be here and Richards solo were also great!

I also caught one of DJ's picks which is still pretty cool, whether people like him or not. He really put on a great show and the crowd seemed to love him.

Anyway I'm off to bed! Will post some pics tomorrow, for now there's only the one on my twitter.

My back is sore, my legs are sore and i probably won't be able to speak in the morning but I had an awesome night! And again sorry for the failing updates.

Good night!

finck, why do you refuse to comment on how old you were when you bought appetite in 1987 on cassette?

i don't answer personal questions. it's a guns n roses board. a nu-song or nu-songs wasn't played tonight at the netherlands. i'm holding out hope for axl to play nu-material at these shows on the tour

finck, why do you refuse to comment on how old you were when you bought appetite in 1987 on cassette?

i don't answer personal questions. it's a guns n roses board. a nu-song or nu-songs wasn't played tonight at the netherlands. i'm holding out hope for axl to play nu-material at these shows on the tour

Dude, i think i just had deja vu. Didn't you explain this yesterday?

The show was amazing! Axl had a good time, he was having fun and making jokes all the time. He made a lot of (eye)contact with the first rowers, it was just amazing.

We arrived at 11am, did the VIP at 6.30pm with Dizzy, Frank, BBF and Richard. We had time enough with each band member and they were all very friendly with their hugs and kisses ;) Del was there too, he kept saying that he 'fuckin' loved my jacket. We were let in the arena 10 minutes before the general public arrived. We had the best place ever, right in the middle of the front. Pictures will follow later today.

btw: The orange hat was from a girl who was standing next to us.

After the show we waited until 4am, and then the security told us to leave. It seemed that Axl left immediately after the show, people who were already outside saw the white limousine leaving. Got back home at 6am.

Well, we'll give it another try on friday, but having eyecontact all the time and having fun with him is as important as getting his signature or a picture together ;)

Going to get some sleep now, at least I give it a try ;)