Dj Ashba would take a bullet for W.Axl Rose. Would you?

Subtle Signs

Dj Ashba would take a bullet for W.Axl Rose. Would you?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Celebzter: We have to ask, what is Axl really like?

Dj ASHBA: He’s a f’n prick! haha! nah I’m only joking!

He’s actually very misunderstood by the media and people who don’t know him. People like to assume shit, now granted I can only speak for me, but truth is he is one of the funniest and coolest motherf%$#ers out there. I would take a bullet for him.

http://celebzter.com/exclusive-interview-guns-n-roses-lead-guitarist-dj-ashba-spills-the-beans-on-life-on-the-road-axl-rose-and-slashs-recent-comments/

While the bullet was flying towards him I'd ask him if he'd be willing to give me unreleased songs on the condition that I saved his life. If he said yes, then I'd do it.

He would be late to receive the bullet as always.

Not a chance , not in this lifetime lol like he gives a fuck about me.

It'd be interesting to get DJ down to the range and see if this were true

I wonder if Axl would take one for DJ? Hmmm

It's fuckin ridiculous. Axl can't even take the stage at a good time to please his band mates and fans, yet one of them says he'd take a bullet for him

Edited by rydog

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not going to answer the question because my first inclination is to say yes, but on deeper introspection I find it very strange that I would even consider this given that I have never actually met the guy and he doesn't know I exist (the thought of that kind of breaks my heart). It's actually really fascinating that this is being discussed. GNR fans are amazing. It goes way beyond the whole CWS (celebrity worship syndrome) thing, since we don't love GNR just because they are famous or because they are 'cool' or whatever, but because the band and their music has actually MEANT SOMETHING to us. How many other bands in this world can lay claim to that? Long live GNR!

I'm not going to answer the question because my first inclination is to say yes, but on deeper introspection I find it very strange that I would even consider this given that I have never actually met the guy and he doesn't know I exist (the thought of that kind of breaks my heart). It's actually really fascinating that this is being discussed. GNR fans are amazing. It goes way beyond the whole CWS (celebrity worship syndrome) thing, since we don't love GNR just because they are famous or because they are 'cool' or whatever, but because the band and their music has actually MEANT SOMETHING to us. How many other bands in this world can lay claim to that? Long live GNR!

Inspirational, modest, sincere, to the point. Here is some glue you can find on the internet for whatever is that you might wish to glue back together which breaks heart: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adhesive I was really heartbroken myself just like you. But in a totally strange way! I suppose you are not from the area I used to love live and love my grandmother, are you? :D Long Live Redhead74, loved yer post, just loved it! You are giving shivers down my spine! (But with a D at the end).

Really cool stuff, as in t.w.a.t. you know this song that he sings his heart out, that song. He composed t.w.a.t but I am, myself this twat as I have been informed so often by so many people in relation to my musical preferences and my views. And so, there was a time, that I was such a twat really, Redhead74. And nowdays, I can be myself again. Such a delight really! But not like a turkish delight, I dont have anything against this type of delight or with people from Turkey. As I come from the Mediterranean, we have a great cuisine there, as well as submarines and clear waters, and such lovely sun! But you have to use sunblock as it can damages the skin, as I was informed by my grandmother. Just like Steve, I also had a grandmother. Now I dont know what kind of book his grandmother was writing but my grandmother had a recipi book, where pi can define the viewing angle of the full circle. She was a really cool grandmother! JUST LIKE GNR. :hug: With the difference that GNR, past, present and future members ROCK. My grandmother did not really. But,

She used to make such lovely pies! and marmalade. They were so yummy! And then one day,she told me everything I need to know about celebrities. And she first started with Britney Spears, she told me, yo estranged, whomever the fuck is famous and everyone else who's got a celebrity syndrome worship, like you yo! I said to myself, wtf? I am listening to rock, I didn't do anythign wrong, I am a cool white kid, even fuckin Eminem himself said it 100 years later! But she just could not get it. In any way! So to give you an idea, nowdays? Nowdays, I would just buy the garbage out of Britney's garbage can on Ebay, if I could, just so I will have something to lay my eggs if claimed, for such a twat I must have been really according. & I fuckin hate eggs, especially in albums. I mean if you want to omelette, thank fuck she was not making records!!, I cant see why it cant be poached or fried, cause some people like my grandmother, she couldnt even do this in her kitchen! And then one day, she had this amazing idea to prepare chavier! She thought she could have told me all things I needed to know about a song I used to listen back in 1991. & so, I said to this grandmother I had, U MOTHERFUCKER ARE JOKING ME!! & she was like,what are you sayin? What kind of words are these? What are you like? I said, I am a bad apple! Thats what you were claiming so long now! She said that the taste of apples and chavier were great, and that I was a turkish delight. Obviously as you understand my grandmother was not herself anymore and so I had to show understanding. & I did. From that day, we celebrate Family Thanksgiving by listening to Bad Apples in memory of my beloved Grandmother. Its our favorite family song.

" And I'll try to paint a story, Got your pictures to tell, Yeah you got to make a living, With what you bring yourself to sell "

RIP Grandmother. :(

WTF? Wow, that was amazing. I didn't really know either of my grandmothers that well and I'm not a large consumer of omelettes (I do love marmalde though), but don't let anyone tell you you are a twat for your musical preferences or views. Diversity is what makes this world so fucking cool. I don't think Slash understands musical diversity all that well, but Axl does.

By the way, the thought of being labelled a sufferer of CWS and being dumped in with Britney fans is a thought too depressing to contemplate. No, no, I'm in denial that I have this condition because to me GNR is like a life philosophy, not a mental condition that afflicts some rather shallow, impressionable youth who think "Oops I Did it Again" makes for meaningful songwriting.

I don't know what on earth you talk about Slash and how my post was in relation to Slash to you but whateva you say. I think both Axl & Slash are cool in relation to their preferences, nor that I would care.

You are right, your post had nothing to do with Slash. Its just my personal view since I was on the topic of diversity.

Thx for your comments 3strang3d. Speaking of 'estranged', that is my absolute favourite GNR song of all time. Now there's a piece of songwriting! Thank you Mr Rose.

• 1 month later...