What will happen after this European tour?

sodermalm

Any person with an IQ over 70 knows that's a bet you can't make because in order to bet, there has to be some sort of action (or no action by a certain date).

Regardless, I would take the latter and as compensation for that bet, you just leave. I don't want your money. No amount of money would take away your how goddamned clueless and all around stupid you really are.

I mean that in the nicest way possible. I mean, seriously man, it doesn't take a genius to know Axl's agenda.

:rofl-lol: Poor MSL.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any person with an IQ over 70 knows that's a bet you can't make because in order to bet, there has to be some sort of action (or no action by a certain date).

Regardless, I would take the latter and as compensation for that bet, you just leave. I don't want your money. No amount of money would take away your how goddamned clueless and all around stupid you really are.

I mean that in the nicest way possible. I mean, seriously man, it doesn't take a genius to know Axl's agenda.

:rofl-lol: Poor MSL.

let's see if MSL really is the Chinese Democarcy guy. if he doesn't give us a release date.....he's the fountain of misinformation guy

They have still some places they haven't toured for a while, like Scandinavia. I guess they'll have a little break after Mallorca, and then tour more. I'd loooove to see them go in the studio and do something, but attending their shows is amazing.. Wouldn't mind another Europe leg including the countries which were left out this time....!!!

They have still some places they haven't toured for a while, like Scandinavia. I guess they'll have a little break after Mallorca, and then tour more. I'd loooove to see them go in the studio and do something, but attending their shows is amazing.. Wouldn't mind another Europe leg including the countries which were left out this time....!!!

bring on another tour after this tour lol

Anyone who thinks Axl will release a new album or go away from his traditional nostalgia tours is a goddamned dumbass. There's not much to discuss anymore.

If Axl releases a new album, will you then leave the forum and never come back?

I think I love you.

Anyone who thinks Axl will release a new album or go away from his traditional nostalgia tours is a goddamned dumbass. There's not much to discuss anymore.

If Axl releases a new album, will you then leave the forum and never come back?

I think I love you.

it's not looking good for a nu-chinese album this year

Did it ever?

no. but axl is locked in a tour. possibly another tour after this one. the window for buzz and promotion is short. no time 2 do it in advance. i don't feel strongly about a new album this year or soon

Did it ever?

no. but axl is locked in a tour. possibly another tour after this one. the window for buzz and promotion is short. no time 2 do it in advance. i don't feel strongly about a new album this year or soon

I don't think a new album comes out in 2013, either, 2014 is my bet.

Did it ever?

darn it. we're back to the dark years?

Did it ever?

If they release in 2014 it would be six years since Chinese Democracy. That's not too bad for an old band like GN'R. And it wouldn't be dark ages at all because the band has toured a lot in-between the releases and been really active.

Did it ever?

If they release in 2014 it would be six years since Chinese Democracy. That's not too bad for an old band like GN'R. And it wouldn't be dark ages at all because the band has toured a lot in-between the releases and been really active.

i saw guns n roses in 2002. 2 me, a new album is everything. i buy new albums more than i do tickets for live shows. i have thousands of cd's and LP's. i crave new chinese democracy records. crave robin finck. buckethead. brain. what they'll do next on guns n roses records. it feels like the dark years cause 2014 is an eternity 4 me. the wait for the first chinese record was an eternity for me 2. i hope it comes out before 2014 lol

i saw guns n roses in 2002. 2 me, a new album is everything. i buy new albums more than i do tickets for live shows. i have thousands of cd's and LP's. i crave new chinese democracy records. crave robin finck. buckethead. brain. what they'll do next on guns n roses records. it feels like the dark years cause 2014 is an eternity 4 me. the wait for the first chinese record was an eternity for me 2. i hope it comes out before 2014 lol

I believe we all want new music before 2014. Waiting a few years for something good is no problem to me, but I guess it becomes easier the older you are. I remember being frustrated about having to wait for UYI which was postponed a bit.

"GnR" #'s are embarrassing compared to real GnR #'s.

GNR is "real" GNR, so I'm going to assume you mean compared to "classic" GNR.

Just about as real as your wrestling is.

That was stupid.

well. wrestling is fake

Wrestling is scripted (not fake) just like the movies and tv shows that you watch. I mean do you watch a movie and say "OMG it's fake"

Wrong analogy.

This kind of wrestiling is supposedly a "sport". If a documentary was scripted fiction, that would be, a better analogy.

There won't be a new album, and you know damn well what I mean by what my premise was and no, it's far from flawed.

Also go away, your false and ignorant optimism annoys me.

I feel very strongly there will be a new album. If you feel very strongly that there won't be, please PM me so we can arrange a wager.

This is a GNR fan forum. If someone being optimistic about GNR annoys you, maybe you don't belong here?

This. Sick of reading the same old tired bullshit. A new album next year me thinks.

I believe we all want new music before 2014. Waiting a few years for something good is no problem to me, but I guess it becomes easier the older you are. I remember being frustrated about having to wait for UYI which was postponed a bit.

i didn't experience the UYI wait. i experience the chinese democracy wait lol how do we know new music comes before 2014? is it bestbuy? walmart? target? is a store deal in place? what about guns n roses management? why aren't they addressing the issue publicly to fans and media? there's uncertainty. the same uncertainty why companies don't hire people for jobs. it's uncertainty. too much uncertainty in the case of a new guns n roses record before 2014. you know?

I think I love you.

Ya, she's a great poster :xmasssanta: