Forgotten gems

st0n3r

Awesome. :thumbsup:

Watch the whole thing people, it only gets crazier near the end. I love it. :)

that..

that was..

that was fucking awesome!!!

I know right, it basically deserves it's own thread, so we can spread the awesomeness. :D

Aerosmith - Lightning Strikes :thumbsup:

damn right i think the whole rock in a hard place album kicks ass(still got it on cassette :tongue2: )

i think this song gets overlooked quite a bit(as well as the whole album by some)

Edited by bran

damn right i think the whole rock in a hard place album kicks ass(still got it on cassette :tongue2: )

Totally agreed - love that album.

In a way, it's almost kind of like the "original" Chinese Democracy - I think that it gets shunned only because Perry and Whitford didn't play on it.

I have a strange fascination with that era of Aerosmith - I've always liked Crespo and DuFay - and there's always that "what if" scenario of what they would have turned in to had Joe and Brad never returned.

Supposedly there's an unreleased second Crespo / DuFay album in the vaults somewhere...at least a few rough demos.

i think this song gets overlooked quite a bit(as well as the whole album by some)

Nah...:tongue2: I'm not a Blaze-hater, I just think the songwriting on TXF and VXI sucked. Live - I'm a total Blaze-hater. He never should have been allowed to touch half of the Dickinson songs he did.

Nah...:tongue2: I'm not a Blaze-hater, I just think the songwriting on TXF and VXI sucked. Live - I'm a total Blaze-hater. He never should have been allowed to touch half of the Dickinson songs he did.

i agree with 90% of your post. iam not a blaze fan at all i really dont like his voice but i think he did very well and his voice fit perfectly with the dark atmosphere the X factor album. the x factor in my opinion is one of my top 5 maiden albums but i agree with virtual XI that album was awful minus the clansman and futureal. and yeah he butchered bruce's songs for the most part although i dont like how bruce sings lord of the flies

Awesome. :thumbsup:

Watch the whole thing people, it only gets crazier near the end. I love it. :)

that..

that was..

that was fucking awesome!!!

I know right, it basically deserves it's own thread, so we can spread the awesomeness. :D

Wow...that was incredible!