hellfest Festival OPEN AIR, clisson France

Silent Jay

You people make me laugh. Talk about ignoring the big white elephant in the room. :rolleyes:

Axl fell/tripped because he needs to lay off the sauce aka tequila shots before the shows.

As far as fucking up SCOM, embarrassment from a druken stupor and tequila shots will do that to a person even your beloved Axl.

Yes he is human. But if he would stick to NOT doing tequila shots before a gig, he may just be able to perform better. And if he is going do dip into the sauce/tequila, don't fucking post a picture of yourself doing shots before a massive gig.

One picture = evidence that Axl is drinking before shows.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people make me laugh. Talk about ignoring the big white elephant in the room. :rolleyes:

Axl fell/tripped because he needs to lay off the sauce aka tequila shots before the shows.

As far as fucking up SCOM, embarrassment from a druken stupor and tequila shots will do that to a person even your beloved Axl.

Yes he is human. But if he would stick to NOT doing tequila shots before a gig, he may just be able to perform better. And if he is going do dip into the sauce/tequila, don't fucking post a picture of yourself doing shots before a massive gig.

One picture = evidence that Axl is drinking before shows.

He could have fallen because he was drinking or he could have fallen because the surface he stepped on was wet or he just lost his balance. If it was a drunken stupor, I would surmise that his balance throughout the show would be off, not just at one point.

Ali

The funny thing is voice in Paradise City is SUPERB, its like he just decided to stop holding back and go for it...the rest of the concert does sound weak though to be fair.

PC is 2010 quality though for sure...

Edited by koldbeer2

The funny thing is voice in Paradise City is SUPERB, its like he just decided to stop holding back and go for it...the rest of the concert does sound weak though to be fair.

PC is 2010 quality though for sure...

Just listened to this. He sounds great on it. Wonder what the hell was going on with the rest of the show. Very strange.

I remember the time when guns n roses had a simple stage, no pyros and shit, when the solos had feelings, when guns n roses was good. Now this is like spinal tap.

Agree. When two guitarists share the Sweet Child solo you know something is wrong.

No actually nothing is wrong. They are having fun and decided to split the solo. Megadeth style...they take turns soloing and having fun at the same time. Not every guitar player need to hog the spotlight like some former GNR member.

I remember the time when guns n roses had a simple stage, no pyros and shit, when the solos had feelings, when guns n roses was good. Now this is like spinal tap.

STOPWHINING.jpg

:rofl-lol:

While I agree there's nothing wrong with splitting solos, Megadeth's solos are played respective to who played them on the album. Granted there have been heaps of members that have left, but Mustaine always plays his own solos whilst the 'lead guitarist' always plays the lead guitarist parts/solos live. Mustaine has admitted that his lead guitarists run circles around him in terms of lead playing but I think no one can touch him in terms of metal rhythm guitar.