For how much longer do you think Axl will keep touring and singing?

Madridista

i expect him to keep putting on subpar shows until he dies, or can hire someone else to perform his parts. if the chinese democracy years have taught me anything, it's that axl's absolutely fearless when it comes to sucking ass on a grand scale.

:lol::wub: He'll still be touring this record in 2020, I really suspect there's a Nicolas Cagesque back tax issue going on that we're not aware of.

Edited by Angelica

I'd say he has another 10 years left, if he takes good care of himself. Ideally, I'd like to see the unreleased stuff from the "lost years" finally released, and at least one more album of new material with this current band.

Really Depends, Alot of current Guns songs they play live are pretty demanding, esp with the energy he gives. The setlist will most likely be altered to easier songs if needs be, it alreay has with half the CD tracks.

:thumbsup:

Always thought they were 'heavy metal' but listening to CD kind of blew that theory. I agree, alter the setlist & he can probably keep on for another 10-15 years before he gets sick of flying/bussing/touring/singing all the time.