Axl's fall on TMZ

ARX77

Of course there is a bias against Axl. He has no one to blame for that but himself for most of it.

I get what you're saying and believe me i am no Axl apologist... And most are right his voice on this performance was bad... I know Axl deserves a lot of what he gets but you would think from time to time some news outlet would throw the guy a bone

IMO this just show's the media bias towards Axl...

Dude, TMZ does this for every celebrity. Just browse their website and count how many positive articles you find...not many...they're bottom-feeders, thriving on the tabloid market that unfortunately appeals to a mass audience.

You think they've got it out for Axl? Read up on some of their articles about Mel Gibson, Chris Brown, et al...

They make everyone out to look terrible -- that's why celebrities hate them and that's why Alec Baldwin just punched some photog in the face a couple days ago (TMZ was quick to opine on that, too, and make Baldwin out to be a madman on a rampage).

And what has Axl really done lately really worth praise tmzs not picking up on? The fact he has a functioning website now? Besides that things have been more or less at a standstill since 2009, and his voice has ranged from ok to gut wrenching the past couple of tours. Hof didn't help matters either. Neither did Rio. All problems Axl brought upon himself.

So sick of the whole "the medias out to get Axl at all costs" shit. Sure, things get exaggerated sometimes, but more times than not, its fair and warranted criticism. Nothing said here that was unnecessary. If you look at the comments, TMZ let him off a lot easier than the people did. And say what you want about TMZ, buy there's more people posting over there representing the mindset of the general public than there is here.

Not as funny as the other one when he fell on his ass.I still laugh at that one when I think about it.Not that the fall itself was funny,just that he was mentioning be careful getting out of here....watch out for the popo and then boom.Flat on his ass. :rofl-lol:

I love how the usual suspects post in every thread the same things over and over. It's either Axl's voice, or it's all his fault, or he is to blame for everything. I guess I just don't really understand what enjoyment those people are getting by telling others repeatedly and obsessively how they don't approve of Axl. Carry on, I guess.