Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Encore:

Jam

Patience

Jam

Paradise City

FUCK!!!

15 slash classics. 6 robin/bucket chinese democracy songs. no new guns n roses material from dj ashba, ron thal or axl rose

and

this setlist contradicts what soulmonster and MSL say about setlists at guns n roses concerts

By Jarmo & GN'R Int Forum-Staff

Setlist:

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Better

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Shackler's Revenge

Tommy Stinson Solo - Motivation

Dizzy Reed Solo - Baba O'Riley

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo - Mi Amor

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

Axl Rose Solo

November Rain

Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Solo - Glad To Be Here

Don't Cry

Civil War

Nightrain

Encore:

Jam

Patience

Jam

Paradise City

FUCK!!!

15 slash classics. 6 robin/bucket chinese democracy songs. no new guns n roses material from dj ashba, ron thal or axl rose

and

this setlist contradicts what soulmonster and MSL say about setlists at guns n roses concerts

Let it go bro. Weren't you the one who said the only played 4 CD songs a night, and defended that statement even though you were clearly wrong? (could be someone else, apologies if it is)

Setlist:

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Better

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Shackler's Revenge

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo - Mi Amor

Sweet Child O' Mine

Axl Rose Solo

November Rain

Don't Cry

Civil War

Nightrain

Encore:

Jam

Patience

Jam

Paradise City

FUCK!!!

and

Let it go bro. Weren't you the one who said the only played 4 CD songs a night, and defended that statement even though you were clearly wrong? (could be someone else, apologies if it is)

i didn't say it. but soulmonster and MSL defend the setlist EXTREME. this setlist doesn't justify their defense

All the bitching and moaning about the set list is getting old.

You have a couple of options.

1. Don't go to the show, that's pretty simple

2. Don't look at the threads about concerts, That seems pretty simple too....

We most likely will NOT get something new and unreleased and any of these concerts, The band has been there and done that with CD songs being played from 2001 Rio.

CD songs where already dated by the time it was released and streamed like hell on GNR's myspace or whatever website. There will be no leaks until the album is just about to be released and even then there may not be any.

They will be a-lot more guarded with the new stuff and the same mistakes will not be made again.

When we get a firm release date then you might here a few new songs if they are touring, but who knows they may have no plans to release another album and just tour, doubtful but possible.

Edited by bigcountry

We most likely will NOT get something new and unreleased and any of these concerts, The band has been there and done that with CD songs being played from 2001 Rio.

CD songs where already dated by the time it was released and streamed like hell on GNR's myspace or whatever website. There will be no leaks until the album is just about to be released and even then there may not be any.

They will be a-lot more guarded with the new stuff and the same mistakes will not be made again.

When we get a firm release date then you might here a few new songs if they are touring, but who knows they may have no plans to release another album and just tour, doubtful but possible.

the problem is we have no clue when new stuff live or for purchase is even coming our way

the problem is we have no clue when new stuff live or for purchase is even coming our way

I didn't say not read the forum just don't go to the show threads and bitch and moan about the set list.

If you miss it in the show thread it will still be there tomorrow or whatever so there is no need to camp out just to see if it happens, the forum will be all a buzz about it weeks later so what have we really missed besides hearing it first?

If something new or anything out of the ordinary happens there will be a few threads just just for that.

Nothing against you or anything just the people that whine when things don't happen as fast or the way they think they should. I am just happy there active and if we get new music that would be great.

I didn't say not read the forum just don't go to the show threads and bitch and moan about the set list.

If you miss it in the show thread it will still be there tomorrow or whatever so there is no need to camp out just to see if it happens, the forum will be all a buzz about it weeks later so what have we really missed besides hearing it first?

If something new or anything out of the ordinary happens there will be a few threads just just for that.

Nothing against you or anything just the people that whine when things don't happen as fast or the way they think they should. I am just happy there active and if we get new music that would be great.

when you want change with the setlist and you see axl played 15 slash songs. only 6 robin/bucket songs from the chinese democracy record. you call it out. make it known. especially since others say we should be happy with this setlist. i'm not happy. this setlist doesn't make me happy. it makes me feel sad. makes me feel sadder with the fact dj ashba and ron thal play the guns n roses concerts. not slash and duff. it's not cool 2 dj ashba and ron thal they have to play other people's music property that's not their own

about something new or anything out of the ordinary. you're asking me 2 wait for thread announcements. shouldn't the news come publicly from axl rose or team brazil first? either 2 the press or at guns n roses concerts? shouldn't guns n roses management step in and answer the call?

What contradiction?

the contradiction of you saying we should be happy with the setlist the way it is. look. dj ashba and ron thal are in the band. yet axl played 15 slash songs. only played 6 songs from the chinese democracy record. at this show. am i happy now? does it make me happy? absolutely NOT

when you want change with the setlist and you see axl played 15 slash songs. only 6 robin/bucket songs from the chinese democracy record. you call it out. make it known. especially since others say we should be happy with this setlist. i'm not happy. this setlist doesn't make me happy. it makes me feel sad. makes me feel sadder with the fact dj ashba and ron thal play the guns n roses concerts. not slash and duff. it's not cool 2 dj ashba and ron thal they have to play other people's music property that's not their own

about something new or anything out of the ordinary. you're asking me 2 wait for thread announcements. shouldn't the news come publicly from axl rose or team brazil first? either 2 the press or at guns n roses concerts? shouldn't guns n roses management step in and answer the call?

looks to me they played 21 guns n roses songs

What contradiction?

the contradiction of you saying we should be happy with the setlist the way it is. look. dj ashba and ron thal are in the band. yet axl played 15 slash songs. only played 6 songs from the chinese democracy record. at this show. am i happy now? does it make me happy? absolutely NOT

Now that you got that part out of the way, how in the world can they make everyone happy? They can't I am guessing.

What contradiction?

Now that you got that part out of the way, how in the world can they make everyone happy? They can't I am guessing.

in his eyes axl shouldnt be able to sing his songs because slash isnt in the band :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Setlist:

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Better

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Shackler's Revenge

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo - Mi Amor

Sweet Child O' Mine

Axl Rose Solo

November Rain

Don't Cry

Civil War

Nightrain

Encore:

Jam

Patience

Jam

Paradise City

FUCK!!!

and

Nu Guns making a living off of AFD :D

What contradiction?

the fans want new songs over old played. axl can make the fans happy at concerts by playing the new material from chinese democracy record and chinese democracy recording sessions

What contradiction?

the fans want new songs over old played. axl can make the fans happy at concerts by playing the new material from chinese democracy record and chinese democracy recording sessions

when did axl or gnr say they werent going to make any new music? all the news i have read says the exact opposite