Seerock Festival Graz/Austria

pik

fuck this slash/axl discussion.

slash is in his right to play songs from a band he once was AND axl is totally in his right to play songs he wrote 99.9% of the lyrics to plus a major part of melodic lines...

lets say gnr is axl rose's solo band if it pleases you... well he still wrote a huuuuge part of gnr back catalog and it's normal for him to play these songs. your saying crap like dj and ron didnt write those classics... well I didnt know miles kennedy wrote anything with gnr, same goes for the remaining slash's friend band.

very well said and agree 100% but he admitted he is incoherent in another thread so :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slash is in his right to play songs from a band he once was AND axl is totally in his right to play songs he wrote 99.9% of the lyrics to plus a major part of melodic lines...

lets say gnr is axl rose's solo band if it pleases you... well he still wrote a huuuuge part of gnr back catalog and it's normal for him to play these songs. your saying crap like dj and ron didnt write those classics... well I didnt know miles kennedy wrote anything with gnr, same goes for the remaining slash's friend band.

very well said and agree 100% but he admitted he is incoherent in another thread so :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

i meant coherent in another thread. so. each time you defend axl on playing slash songs at concerts. like the concerts on the current leg of this summer tour. you're hurting dj ashba and ron thal a little more

ehhh boboy

he should

A) stop weed

B) smoke weed

i meant coherent in another thread. so. each time you defend axl on playing slash songs at concerts. like the concerts on the current leg of this summer tour. you're hurting dj ashba and ron thal a little more

he should definitly be releasing new songs... doesnt mean he shouldnt be playing old stuff.

ehhh boboy

he should

A) stop weed

B) smoke weed

:lol:

like i said i think he is 10 years old that or just a bad cupcake, but im having fun im laughing my ass off at his posts if he is on weed it must be killer stuff

The song "Voices with Nothing to Say" made Slash into the biggest hypocrite ever.

got home a while ago...the show was amazing as always! The few pics I took are all blurry so not worth posting but got some vids..sorry for the angle at the beginning Im on meds :lol:

Really awesome Nat! ^_^

Now get your doped up self in bed. :P

Hi everybody, i was attending the show yesterday and wanted to say that it was incredible. It was my 3rd GN`R concert and they get better each time. I wanted to comment on the video in the first post about Axl talking.He was talking to me and my buddy because we designed a Guns N`Roses Armani jacket and wanted him to wear it. Therefor we made a banner: Axl, please wear my GN`R ARmani jacket. It was so funny and unreal.Since english isn´t my first language i didn´t unterstand all he was saying, just that he couldn´t wear our jacket but is pleased entertaining us. Help appreciated, great concert yesterday. Gn`R forever(all lineups)

The only benefit of the setlist never changing is i never have to go to this site much anymore, nothing excited to look forward to when they are on tour it seems, :thumbsdown:

very true

It sucks, at least when they are off tour we can hope for some new music.

By Jarmo & GN'R Int Forum-Staff

Setlist:

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Better

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Shackler's Revenge

Tommy Stinson Solo - Motivation

Dizzy Reed Solo - Baba O'Riley

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo - Mi Amor

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

Axl Rose Solo

November Rain

Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Solo - Glad To Be Here

Don't Cry

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Encore:

Jam

Patience

Jam

Paradise City

FUCK!!!

15 slash classics. 6 robin/bucket chinese democracy songs. no new guns n roses material from dj ashba, ron thal or axl rose

and

this setlist contradicts what soulmonster and MSL say about setlists at guns n roses concerts

Let it go bro. Weren't you the one who said the only played 4 CD songs a night, and defended that statement even though you were clearly wrong? (could be someone else, apologies if it is)

Nu Guns making a living off of AFD :D

I have no clue what "nu guns" are? Is that a new band? Because the band i'm a fan of, and the forum which I am currently on is simply called Guns N Roses.

got home a while ago...the show was amazing as always! The few pics I took are all blurry so not worth posting but got some vids..sorry for the angle at the beginning Im on meds :lol:

Really awesome Nat! ^_^

yeah 4 days in bed! :D

btw can you guys see the vids? I cant so here are the links if anyone has the same problem!

Really awesome Nat! ^_^

yeah 4 days in bed! :D

btw can you guys see the vids? I cant so here are the links if anyone has the same problem!

ty ty ty ty so much! great quality! im with DC now... :thumbsup:

The only benefit of the setlist never changing is i never have to go to this site much anymore, nothing excited to look forward to when they are on tour it seems, :thumbsdown:

very true

It sucks, at least when they are off tour we can hope for some new music.

we can only hope

The problem isnt JUST the setlist; it's that Axl doesnt sound awesome like he did generally throughout '10. In '10 the set was the same but I was watching every show and really excited about things. He changed his appearance from the cornrows and weird shit and appeared to be coming full circle with everything including his voice. I was thinking at least pleasantries could be exchanged b/w him and the old band; or that maybe BH and Brain would be around; or that new material, or the material we never got to hear, would finally fucking be out. No way someone with a flair for drama like Axl would let all this momentum and potential opportunities be squandered. lol But no, just sending me back into '04 or '98! Except with a band that's not as interesting (but apparently generic and commercial thanks to DJ Ashba TM, woo hoo!), no excitement about something new except vague twitter bird shit, and Axl appearing to have lost it and having no fire or apparent interest in anything.

The problem isnt JUST the setlist; it's that Axl doesnt sound awesome like he did generally throughout '10. In '10 the set was the same but I was watching every show and really excited about things. He changed his appearance from the cornrows and weird shit and appeared to be coming full circle with everything including his voice. I was thinking at least pleasantries could be exchanged b/w him and the old band; or that maybe BH and Brain would be around; or that new material, or the material we never got to hear, would finally fucking be out. No way someone with a flair for drama like Axl would let all this momentum and potential opportunities be squandered. lol But no, just sending me back into '04 or '98! Except with a band that's not as interesting (but apparently generic and commercial thanks to DJ Ashba TM, woo hoo!), no excitement about something new except vague twitter bird shit, and Axl appearing to have lost it and having no fire or apparent interest in anything.

Are we talking about the same tour? 2012? The chemistry and the shows are better than ever, Axl and the members are having more fun than they ever had!

But I still don't see the need to complain in every single topic about the setlist.

I find it hilarious that people bitch about no new songs, but they're playing a ton of festivals right now. You people really think they're going to debut brand new material at a festival? Fuck off. Some people come here just to complain, and normally I don't really care, but it's annoying as fuck.

Even if they debuted something new at the next show, half the people here would be pissed off that they didn't get to hear at the show they went to.

Are we talking about the same tour? 2012? The chemistry and the shows are better than ever, Axl and the members are having more fun than they ever had!

But I still don't see the need to complain in every single topic about the setlist.

Saw them yesterday and Axl sounded like shit - Mickey Mouse Axl. No comparison to 2006 when I saw them the last time. Very dissapointing as I thought Axls voice will be much better as Graz was right in the middle of the tour.