Do you hate Axl Rose?

Vincent Vega

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't handle people having different opinions to yours check out HTGTH.

Oh please come on!!!

Since when is a FANboard about complaining and bashing?

This has nothing to do with different opinions anymore, it's only about who's the hardest complainer!

Just like I said before, it seems there's not even space left for REAL FANS! Every single topic is being ruined!

I LOVE the man and what he does.

You know what I hate? All these complainers and bashers on this forum with their stupid bullshit threads.

I just don't understand what some people are doing here... If you hate/dislike Axl / current Guns / CD etc just gtfo and don't spoil it for people who love and enjoy it!

Man, this place is getting worse and worse. What a 'fan' forum! You can better be on HTGTH instead of here!

You do realize that people are able to like the music but not necessarily the people who make it... right? Also, I prefer that many people here have different opinions. If everyone agreed this entire board would be a giant circle jerk.

Do you realize it's really annoying and frustrating to read this shit over and over again? I'm coming here as a fan, to share thoughts and experiences etc, and not to read about who hates Axl Rose and all the other shit! People are enjoying the European tour right now but it seems there's only space for haters n' bashers!

Why ruining a complete board if you 'only like some of the music'? I like different kinds of music, but I'm not going to complain on the fanboards because I dislike things like bandmembers or an album or whatever!

Look, I seriously doubt many people here simply don't like guns n roses. But just because they aren't happy with what's going on now doesn't mean they lose the right to post on a fan forum. Most of the time the complaints are because they want the band to be successful or they just want to hear new music. What's wrong with that?

Uh.... I think the band is very succesful right now??? If they were not touring, just sitting at home or whatever, it wouldn't be good either!!

How are the successful? They tour? Aren't bands supposed to do that anyway?

It seems not in many eyes here....

Guest Broskirose

Oh please come on!!!

This has nothing to do with different opinions anymore, it's only about who's the hardest complainer!

Just like I said before, it seems there's not even space left for REAL FANS! Every single topic is being ruined!

297009d1305996578-new-doomsday-prediction-saturday-crying-baby-726264.jpg

I'm a huge fan. I've seen the current lineup 6 times. I'm just realistic. And there is a reason so many people say these things you don't like to hear....they're true. Sorry!

Edited by Broskirose

Oh please come on!!!

You know what I hate? All these complainers and bashers on this forum with their stupid bullshit threads.

I just don't understand what some people are doing here... If you hate/dislike Axl / current Guns / CD etc just gtfo and don't spoil it for people who love and enjoy it!

Man, this place is getting worse and worse. What a 'fan' forum! You can better be on HTGTH instead of here!

You do realize that people are able to like the music but not necessarily the people who make it... right? Also, I prefer that many people here have different opinions. If everyone agreed this entire board would be a giant circle jerk.

Do you realize it's really annoying and frustrating to read this shit over and over again? I'm coming here as a fan, to share thoughts and experiences etc, and not to read about who hates Axl Rose and all the other shit! People are enjoying the European tour right now but it seems there's only space for haters n' bashers!

Why ruining a complete board if you 'only like some of the music'? I like different kinds of music, but I'm not going to complain on the fanboards because I dislike things like bandmembers or an album or whatever!

Look, I seriously doubt many people here simply don't like guns n roses. But just because they aren't happy with what's going on now doesn't mean they lose the right to post on a fan forum. Most of the time the complaints are because they want the band to be successful or they just want to hear new music. What's wrong with that?

Uh.... I think the band is very succesful right now??? If they were not touring, just sitting at home or whatever, it wouldn't be good either!!

How are the successful? They tour? Aren't bands supposed to do that anyway?

It seems not in many eyes here....

:violin:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

No, but I really dislike some things about his personality though.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

July 4th is coming up. Show of hands how many haters will go to fireworks shows just to bitch about how much fireworks suck ass because in their world it totally makes sense to do that shit. <_<

Maybe it's because I'm out of diapers, but I can't fathom the concepy of staring at something shrough a microscope when you hate it. If the thought ever ran through my head "I hate that motherfucker, I wonder if they have a fan site I could join?" I will klll myself.

Edited by DeadSlash

July 4th is coming up. Show of hands how many haters will go to fireworks shows just to bitch about how much fireworks suck ass because in their world it totally makes sense to do that shit. <_<

Maybe if the fireworks would start on time I'd have less to complain about.

How can you hate or even dislike someone you've never met. You may of may not agree with some of the decisions he's made regarding the band you love, but how much do you know about him as a person? One thing I know about him as a person is that when Duff was in the hospital in Seattle for pancreatitis, Axl was the only member of the band to fly to Seattle to see him and spend time with him.

So you don't dislike Hitler? Stalin? Ted Bundy? The Pen State coach who just got convicted on 48 counts of abusing little boys? Serial killers, rapists and pedophiles in general....you have no dislike for them?

Axl visited Duff in the hospital cancels out him beating up two gfs?

When you have to go to such extreme examples to make a comparison and some ultimate point, you don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Ali

How can you hate or even dislike someone you've never met. You may of may not agree with some of the decisions he's made regarding the band you love, but how much do you know about him as a person? One thing I know about him as a person is that when Duff was in the hospital in Seattle for pancreatitis, Axl was the only member of the band to fly to Seattle to see him and spend time with him.

So you don't dislike Hitler? Stalin? Ted Bundy? The Pen State coach who just got convicted on 48 counts of abusing little boys? Serial killers, rapists and pedophiles in general....you have no dislike for them?

Axl visited Duff in the hospital cancels out him beating up two gfs?

Godwin's law has been re-affirmed. Reductio ad hitlerum.

i don't think axl is a bad person but for a 50 years old man, he could do better. even bruce dickinson and steve harris managed to work together again, not saying they love each other, but hell, those are 2 damn big egos.

Why on earth do people want him to work with some-one he doesn't want to work with when he's perfectly happy working with the people he currently works with? :violin:

Get over it - 20 years have gone by at least. :anger:

1. Because people love the classic members too and their music together

2. For most of the world didn't consider this band as GNR

Go to HTGTH

That board is only for asslicking which is what you want for us.

Don't come here. Plain and simple.

No, I don't hate him. I think people who do hate a man they don't even know personally have a big problem.

This.

I feel a little disappointed though, I think he could be doing better.

In regards to releasing new music?

In general. I don't know, it's a feeling I get. I think he could do great things in music and he is wasting his talent. His personality isn't helping at all but he wouldn't be who he is without that personality so, I don't know what to say.

No, I don't hate him. I think people who do hate a man they don't even know personally have a big problem.

This.

I feel a little disappointed though, I think he could be doing better.

In regards to releasing new music?

In general. I don't know, it's a feeling I get. I think he could do great things in music and he is wasting his talent. His personality isn't helping at all but he wouldn't be who he is without that personality so, I don't know what to say.

Exactly, if he didn't have that personality he wouldn't write the songs he writes or perform the way that he does.

I hope Richard is right about them going into the studio after this tour. We'll see I guess.