The "Let's get Arnold Layne laid" thread

The Glow Inc.

The irony is, the OP is probably giving this advice to themself

I doubt Arnold needs any real life advice here. 90% of people of the internet play out fantasy roles on forums, so the person Arnold that posts here, is not Arnold in rl. I would imagine in rl he is probably one of the saner ones here, despite some of his posts.

Edited by Mysteron

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

This is a terrible thing to say and I'm pretty clueless so my opinion shouldn't count but if 'getting laid' is so important to people (in general I don't just mean you Arnold) why don't you just pay someone like someone else suggested? I know they were probably joking but I'm not. Unless you're looking for a meaningful night why not?*

*I don't support prostitution.

I don't see the problem with it.

I don't know how much it bothers you or what exactly you're looking for (a girlfriend or just to lose your virginity) but if you don't give a damn about circumstances why don't you just get drunk and hire one?

I can't believe I'm seriously suggesting someone hire a hooker...

Guest Len B'stard

My only concerns are how nasty are these women since prostitution illegal and how can I bang them and not have my family find out.

I don't want to put up with formality bullshit because talking to girls can only hurt your chances, not help them.

Fuck it man, just stick to wanting, everythings fuckin' missions with you innit? :lol: How many prostitutes do your parents hang around with that news'll get to em? And as far as the birds being nasty, well you clearly ain't no prize either you desperate cunt, beggars can't be choosers :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Just go out for the night and say you are staying with friends. I don't know how hookers work. Do you have to talk to their pimp? Can you see them before you commit?

Do you want to work up to this?

How about we order a stripper to come to your house when your family are out?

Yeah I work alongside hookers everyday :confused:

Seriously don't you have to run it by their pimp (boss). Does he assign one to you?

When I used to watch Eastenders the pimp would pick the girl and bring her in. The guy wouldn't know until right before the 'deal'.

As for a prostitute? I think it's more of an ego thing, getting laid is the problem, not the actual act. The mid-way point, the chase..If he one day succeeds that's what'll probably do his confidence wonders too.

Yeah obviously there is an ego thing there but if losing your virginity is such a big deal why not just get it over with? If you don't care about the emotional side of it why not just do it that way? After sleeping with a hooker it might boost his confidence and next time he wouldn't have to worry about feeling nervous when he meets a girl in a normal situation.

Obviously I wouldn't do it personally, I'm just saying.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

As for a prostitute? I think it's more of an ego thing, getting laid is the problem, not the actual act. The mid-way point, the chase..If he one day succeeds that's what'll probably do his confidence wonders too.

Yeah obviously there is an ego thing there but if losing your virginity is such a big deal why not just get it over with? If you don't care about the emotional side of it why not just do it that way? After sleeping with a hooker it might boost his confidence and next time he wouldn't have to worry about feeling nervous when he meets a girl in a normal situation.

Obviously I wouldn't do it personally, I'm just saying.

I haven't really read the thread, it's the same amongst millions've Arnold should get laid threads. Losing his big v is a minimal issue at best, he has a much deeper angst. That much is clear.

I can't see much confidence emerging knowing the hooker will do the same to just about anyone with the right amount of cash.

I can't see much confidence emerging knowing the hooker will do the same to just about anyone with the right amount of cash.

Well think about it. If you don't have to worry about the whole 'this is my first time - how do i do this?' it will settle your nerves I imagine.

I'm just trying to get inside the minds of dirty men. It ain't easy.

Well think about it. If you don't have to worry about the whole 'this is my first time - how do i do this?' it will settle your nerves I imagine.

But think about it, you're paying the hooker, the chances are that no matter what happens she will say you were good and she had a good time because she wants a repeat customers. When it comes to doing the deed with anyone else aside from her the pressure will still be just as great.

But think about it, you're paying the hooker, the chances are that no matter what happens she will say you were good and she had a good time because she wants a repeat customers. When it comes to doing the deed with anyone else aside from her the pressure will still be just as great.

Yeah that's the ideal scenerio but if you're having a rough time why not just get one?

Yeah that's the ideal scenerio but if you're having a rough time why not just get one?

Gor, why don't we just send you over and get the job done?!