The "Let's get Arnold Layne laid" thread

The Glow Inc.

Alright.

It's about time to do something Arnold.

First of all, don't take this thread as an insult and don't think I'm trying to be condescending or anything like that because that's not what it's about at all.

It's about the fact that it's time for you to start living and to get some pussy because, hey, that's what college is for.

There are a few misconceptions that I'd like to clear with you.

1) No. Women are not dumb. They are not shallow whores that only care about the looks. That's US, men. Women care about something else : confidence.

You see, insecurity repells women just as much as the looks of Rosie O Donnel do for men, and I'm not even kidding.

2) Confidence is not about being the life of the party ( that's being flamboyant, not confident ) or being arrogant ( arrogance is pretty transparent and women see through that, believe me, and they don't like it ).

Confidence is about living up to your true potential and being 100% yourself. It's about accepting your weaknesses but not allowing them to stand in the way of what you are trying to accomplish.

It's about being strong because you are weak. It's about telling the world "yes, that's who I am. I'm not perfect but you just have to deal with my weaknesses because they don't bother me".

3) The reason you don't get any pussy is not because of your looks ( you have two legs ? two arms ? a normal sized dick ? your face is not deformed ? then you are good to go ). It's because of your attitude and what it screams : it screams insecurity.

You see, there is a hierarchy among men regarding the attraction women have for them : nice guy < jerk < beta male < alpha male

You, my man, are probably a nice guy. You do whatever a girl wants you to do, you are being genuinely nice to her, you care for her, and when you make her understand that you want to have sex with her she goes "Oh...let's just remain friends, ok ? :)" and then you vent your anger on MYGNR :D

The reason for this is simple : for a woman to feel attraction for you, you have to remain slightly out of reach. You have to act like she's the one chasing you, not the other way around. Of course, women love to feel that you are interested in them, but only if they also feel that you represent a challenge for them too ! If they sense that they are your one and only option, it kills all the attraction they could possibly have for you because it reeks of neediness and neediness is NOT attractive.

A guy who is confident can handle rejection because rejection doesn't mean jackshit to him. Why ? Well, because it only makes him stronger and because other women are interested in him.

IF YOU WANT TO SHOW SOME INTEREST TO A WOMAN, THEN ALSO SHOW A BIT OF DISINTEREST.

Anyway, I could go on for hours and if this thread gets good answers, the discussion is going to be interesting so here's what you need to do if you want to get laid, Arnold :

- Turn your life around : stop doing drugs ( or only do them recreationally, but NOT as a mean to forget how shitty your life is )

- Start looking at yourself in a positive light : I'm sure you have qualities, you seem to be a funny ass dude, and I'm sure you have other qualities aswell

- Become an expert at something : women love ambition and love when someone is passionate about what he's doing because they love hearing passion in a male's voice ( unless he's talking about technical details nobody cares about, of course )

- Accept who you are : it doesn't mean that you have to be satisfied with what is "wrong" with you, it means that you will not let that bring you down every single time a negative thought comes into your head

- Learn how to handle your emotions : negative emotions don't come from outside. They don't filter through the universe to put you down. They come from your head and it's UP TO YOU to let them go or to clinge to them because that's what you are used to.

- Take a course on confidence : I assure you that it's worth it. It consists in very simple tools that teach you how to handle your emotions ( power of persistence, power of acceptance, self talk, mind movies, guided meditation, yoga stuff like that...and it WORKS I can assure you, I was once a very miserable guy too, who thought he wasn't worth anything and if you really want that to change, there are very helpful tools out there and you are going to feel the benefits in a matter of days once you start using them properly ).

Once you do that and take that seriously I can assure you that you are not only going to get some pretty respectable pussy but also find that people will like you way more and I'm even willing to bet that you are going to fall in love with someone who will love you too ;)

Now you have two choices my man : you can answer "tldr lol" and continue your shitty life until you decide it's not worth it anymore or you can decide that it's not worth living like that RIGHT NOW and look for advices on how to develop your confidence, do that and get some pussy in the weeks / months to come.

Your choice. :thumbsup:

Edited by The Glow Inc.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh just give the boy 50 quid and send him down the local knocking shop for a quick blowie, how complicated is that?

Your being ripped off Leonard. You'd get the works in Cardiff for that price. And for an extra fiver she'd even take her chewing gum out

Nah mate, he's getting darky's rates. ;)

An entire thread and a fucking essay of an OP dedicated to giving Nate advice. :lol: Just fucking let him wallow in his own self-pitty. He hasn't taken any advice from you people for the past like four years, what makes you think he'll suddenly change?

I don't even understand why you care enough about some person on the internet to write a fucking dissertation on how not to be depressed for him.

Edited by Lithium

Guest Len B'stard

Oh just give the boy 50 quid and send him down the local knocking shop for a quick blowie, how complicated is that?

Your being ripped off Leonard. You'd get the works in Cardiff for that price. And for an extra fiver she'd even take her chewing gum out

I've never paid for it in my life thank you very much, i do just fine. Well no i don't actually but i still wouldn't fuckin' pay for it :lol: The last time i was aware of rates for that sort of thing was when me and my mate took this lad fresh from Pakistan over to Kings Cross, he was in there for a little over half an hour and the bird done him out of £100, i had a fair inkling that weren't right even back then but i couldn't honestly tell you what rates are. Fuckin' hell, you get can get you nob dusted off for 50 quid up in Cardiff eh?

Darkies rate, yeah alright mate, more like you lot are getting fuckin' out in sticks rates :lol: The groundskeeper disabled daughter don't count, she probably ate the 50 quid after you left!

I've never paid for it in my life thank you very much, i do just fine. Well no i don't actually but i still wouldn't fuckin' pay for it :lol: The last time i was aware of rates for that sort of thing was when me and my mate took this lad fresh from Pakistan over to Kings Cross, he was in there for a little over half an hour and the bird done him out of £100, i had a fair inkling that weren't right even back then but i couldn't honestly tell you what rates are. Fuckin' hell, you get can get you nob dusted off for 50 quid up in Cardiff eh?

Darkies rate, yeah alright mate, more like you lot are getting fuckin' out in sticks rates :lol: The groundskeeper disabled daughter don't count, she probably ate the 50 quid after you left!

Fuck off Abdul I were only saying you lot have more to deal with in your kecks than us Honkies! Fuckadoodledoo, you can't pay a fella a compliment these days! :rolleyes:

Guest Len B'stard
Fuck off Abdul I were only saying you lot have more to deal with in your kecks than us Honkies! Fuckadoodledoo, you can't pay a fella a compliment these days!

I know, i just don't like white people (puts his hand over the Johnny Rotten avatar) :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Fuck off Abdul I were only saying you lot have more to deal with in your kecks than us Honkies! Fuckadoodledoo, you can't pay a fella a compliment these days!

I know, i just don't like white people (puts his hand over the Johnny Rotten avatar) :lol:

I always say if it's big enough to fill a pram you've nothing to be ashamed of. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

I always say if it's big enough to fill a pram you've nothing to be ashamed of. :lol:

Or in Bill Wymans case, big enough to fill the contents of a pram :lol:

Or in Bill Wymans case, big enough to fill the contents of a pram :lol:

Way to upstage my joke you cunt! :lol:

Fuck off Abdul I were only saying you lot have more to deal with in your kecks than us Honkies! Fuckadoodledoo, you can't pay a fella a compliment these days! :rolleyes:

calling the man a "darkie" is a compliment?

very telling of character, that you just slid that in there and had to backtrack

very telling of character, that you just slid that in there and had to backtrack

Oh fuck right off! It's called banter soft lad and I'm sure Lenny's more than capable of telling me I'm being a cunt if he's offended by it. ;) Thanks for the input though Professor Hawking. :rolleyes:

Oh and I'm not backtracking at all, nor do I see why I should have to. :shrugs:

Edited by Dazey

An entire thread and a fucking essay of an OP dedicated to giving Nate advice. :lol: Just fucking let him wallow in his own self-pitty. He hasn't taken any advice from you people for the past like four years, what makes you think he'll suddenly change?

I don't even understand why you care enough about some person on the internet to write a fucking dissertation on how not to be depressed for him.

So Lith, when did you become a pompous douchebag? I'm guessing when you started going to the gym to make up for your small cock.

I'm debating in going into the field of psychology. How close am I?

So Lith, when did you become a pompous douchebag? I'm guessing when you started going to the gym to make up for your small cock.

:lol:

I think you should stick to the field of sitting around on the internet all day and complaining about how horrible you think your life is and what a loser you think you are, you seem to like that.

Oh fuck right off! It's called banter soft lad and I'm sure Lenny's more than capable of telling me I'm being a cunt if he's offended by it. ;) Thanks for the input though Professor Hawking. :rolleyes:

Oh and I'm not backtracking at all, nor do I see why I should have to. :shrugs:

Nah shades ain't professor hawking, hawking's an atheist :thumbsup:

(there really needs to be that opening a can of worms emoticon here)

:lol:

Gotta say, I did laugh :lol: