Should Ron quit GNR and focus on his solo stuff?

Towelie

If he quits it would be the end of Guns N' Roses

this is sarcasm right?

its difficult to discern sometimes considering the riff raff on the forum Sweetness.

Im quite sure and convinced that Ron makes life decisions based on idiocy posted on random internet sites

It's hard to tell if he's been complaining a bit only because of the pain, or if there's another reason to it as well.

He makes it pretty clear in his tweets what he's unhappy about:

1) "Crew working dangerously nonstop due to added show, not okay with that"

2) "Wow. Diverted without info (or gear or clothes or sleep) to play a wedding in France."

3) When asked what's next for GNR - "Playing Bar Mitzvahs I guess."

Does anyone NOT think he's got a problem with the band's management? The pain probably makes him less tolerant of issues and more vocal, but the issues would still exist even if he were completely pain-free.

EXACTLY dude. The pain might add fuel to the fire, but there seems to be a fire already well lit.

These complaints clearly imply to people with even just a couple functioning brain cells more of a frustration towards Axl and co than it does his spinal problems.

If he leaves, it's gonna leave even more delays; which at that point Axl should either call it a day; or book a counseling appointment with Slash. The man ain't getting any younger, his voice is slowly but surely diminishing, and disposable time is at it's all time minimum.

Either way... :popcorn:

Edited by Bobbo

It's hard to tell if he's been complaining a bit only because of the pain, or if there's another reason to it as well.

He makes it pretty clear in his tweets what he's unhappy about:

1) "Crew working dangerously nonstop due to added show, not okay with that"

2) "Wow. Diverted without info (or gear or clothes or sleep) to play a wedding in France."

3) When asked what's next for GNR - "Playing Bar Mitzvahs I guess."

Does anyone NOT think he's got a problem with the band's management? The pain probably makes him less tolerant of issues and more vocal, but the issues would still exist even if he were completely pain-free.

Those are only yesterdays tweets. He was obviously upset about that.

I was talking about his previous complaints through this whole tour - if it's been because of the pain making it difficult, or if there was something else behind it as well.

Like you said on the post on BBF's forum, Towelie, I don't want him to stick around if it's just going to be for endless touring of the same songs. If he's not going to be recording and releasing something with Guns in the near future, leaving and focusing on his health and his own music would be best.

I'd like to see the interesting way Axl would try and portray Ron as the evil-doer were he to leave.

Ron replicated Bucketheads parts too proficiently, Ron took video of the crowd at the end of shows without authorisation, Ron added unnecessary tasteful intros to songs, Ron added a fretless guitar to his setup to mock everyone else, Ron sung backing vocals too well, Ron spent too much time making the fans happy .. could go on haha..

Edited by ben

Yes, he should.

yes. it's time ron hangs up his fretless guitar

As long as it doesn't mean that Finck comes back off course. If that would be the case, I'd rather keep Ron.

means robin comes back 2 guns n roses fulltime