Fernando about CD 2

Juan Pablo

No......apparently awhile back a big dude was harassing Axl, and DJ jumped in and let his fists fly and he and Axl proceeded to kick the guy's ass hardcore.

So if some photographer was harassing Axl, and DJ was around.......some photographer would have ended up with a couple black eyes and possibly a broken nose.

Wrong. The big dude was harassing staff and pretending to be head of security. If you want to bash DJ, get your facts straight. Amateur.

Details on this?

Ah fuck, you're gonna make me search? All right, be right back.

No no, don't search. Sorry man, just thought you might know :(

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no, don't search. Sorry man, just thought you might know :(

Already found it man.

DJ Ashba: Definitely, yeah we do. I remember there was a time when me and Axl got in a bar fight. We kicked the livin’ shit outta this dude. [Laughing] First of all, he snuck into this private after show party that was just held for the band and the crew. So it was this drunk, obnoxious guy, big dude. He walks in and he’s telling everyone there he’s our manager and we’re like “What the fuck is he talking about?” Anyway, he was asked to leave several times and didn’t. He actually turned around at one point and punched one of our tour managers. I saw it so I grabbed the guy by his throat and slammed him up against the wall and I said, “You need to fuckin’ leave now!”

I walked him over to the door, and he turned around and punched me in the face, so I just started unloading on him. Axl saw him hit me and flipped and jumped in, so we’re stompin’ this guy to a pulp, but it was all in good fun. Then, what was funny about it is, about three hours later we get done partyin’, went up and the guy’s a bloody mess sittin’ in the lobby. We walk up and he apologizes for being a douchebag and then he asks if he can get pictures with us and autographs. So we’re taking pictures with this guy we literally kicked the shit out of. It was all good; we all laughed about it at the end, he even laughed. He was like “Yeah, it was my fault. I was bein’ a total dick.” It was one of those things where it was just a funny moment

Heh Groghan, looks like I'm a shitty DJ basher myself, he was pretending to be the manager.