Fernando about CD 2

Juan Pablo

I will be excited for any new music, but preferably I want the old CD era material before new stuff. I would be fine with getting new stuff first if there was some guarantee we would get this old stuff within some reasonable time (which i know is crazy) so yeah old stuff first lol.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys stop the insults on Fernando they're just childish - He's part of the bands management team set up and he's posted the odd WORD and you guys are going fucking nuts :rolleyes:

God forbid he's actually right and something happens. Stop the name calling please, it's getting old and Fernando's a cool cat, thank you.

Well to be fair to Fernando, which I have no reason to be**, but his reply was to a fan, it was hardly meant to be a official announcement of any kind.

As I said earlier, the status of the album depends on whether they are trying to negotiate a release for the tracks that were not released on the first CD album, or if they are working on new music with the current lineup.

I really hope that the Finck-Buckethead-Brain tracks come out. I don't mind if Ron adds a little guitar but hopefully they remain unchanged.

For what its worth, I sent a message to Fernando on twitter to ask. Small likelihood of reply but doesn't hurt..

**EDIT: Sorry, my mistake. I meant to say, I have no reason to be unfair to Fernando. What I meant in context was that I was replying without bias.

Edited by ben

Fernando's a cool cat

No doubt. I still remember the Kansas City show when a fan who was live streaming had to stop because the batteries for his portable charger ran out. Fernando gave him 4 AA's to get the live stream going again. How cool is that, especially considering you've got other bands/musicians that won't even allow any pics at all.

And that's what annoys us, isn't it?

I have absolutely no idea what annoys people here, it surely can't be Fernando, as part of the management team, giving their defence against Bumblefoot's accusations.

All people want is a reunion. If Fernando made that happen they would say he was great etc. This applies to just about of everything. From indifference to hate.

I have absolutely no idea what annoys people here, it surely can't be Fernando, as part of the management team, giving their defence against Bumblefoot's accusations.

All people want is a reunion. If Fernando made that happen they would say he was great etc. This applies to just about of everything. From indifference to hate.

I have no interest in a reunion whatsoever. I want to hear any and all the songs that Axl wrote and recorded post 1996 that I haven't already heard. Not a DVD show, not a live album, not a youtube clip, not a UYI doc, and not Slash and Axl onstage pretending they like each other.

I have no interest in a reunion whatsoever. I want to hear any and all the songs that Axl wrote and recorded post 1996 that I haven't already heard. Not a DVD show, not a live album, not a youtube clip, not a UYI doc, and not Slash and Axl onstage pretending they like each other.

So you are hating on Fernando because he can't deliver this?

I think he has as good a chance as any. In terms of getting CDII Team Brazil have the best chance.

Well to be fair to Fernando, which I have no reason to be (...)

You have no reason to be fair to Fernando? What has he done to you to deserve you treating him unfairly? Do you actually know him in real life?

Sorry, my mistake. I meant to say, I have no reason to be unfair to him. What I meant in context was that I was replying without bias.

Edited by ben

Well to be fair to Fernando, which I have no reason to be (...)

You have no reason to be fair to Fernando? What has he done to you to deserve you treating him unfairly? Do you actually know him in real life?

Sorry, my mistake. I meant to say, I have no reason to be unfair to him. What I meant in context was that I was replying without bias.

Ah, I understand :)