Couple questions for Marc

PITBOSS

Marc which of the original 5 guys do you still keep in contact with? Do you send out xmas cards to the ones that you don't hear from often? Any contact with Matt or any of the non- originals?

Could you or would you post some exclusive stuff for us fans here @ mygnr pictures, video, anything, interesting stories we haven't heard. something like that? btw thanks-

Is there a reason you don't see anything of Izzy or were you guys never really that close in the past?

We were never that close. Also he keeps his head very low these days. I did see him and talk to him in 2007 and he sounded good but, then he just dropped off the planet.

Is there a reason you don't see anything of Izzy or were you guys never really that close in the past?

We were never that close. Also he keeps his head very low these days. I did see him and talk to him in 2007 and he sounded good but, then he just dropped off the planet.

He's kind of an autist or something (not clinically speaking, you know)?

do you think izzy was ever REALLY close with any of them?

i get the vibe that he was always a little distant, even when he was 'there' physically. like his mind was in other places.

seems like axl perhaps had the best relationship and understood him more, but i've always wondered whether slash and duff really felt like they knew the guy that well given his reserved he seemed to be.

Could you or would you post some exclusive stuff for us fans here @ mygnr pictures, video, anything, interesting stories we haven't heard. something like that? btw thanks-

can I add photos that are on my desk top? or do they have to already be on the internet?

can I add photos that are on my desk top? or do they have to already be on the internet?

Hey Marc, you can share images from your desktop no problem. Highvoltage might be able to rig it so you could even upload them directly to the mygnrforum.com servers, but in the meantime, try this:

- go to http://tinypic.com/

- click "browse" tab and then locate the photo on your desktop

- click "upload now"

- when the image is finished uploading, it will give you links on the left side of the page. highlight the one that says "direct link," copy the address, and then you can paste it here on the forum (click the "insert image" tab right above where the text input) and it will show up. :)

Sept. 20 1985 at the Troubadour Rocket Queen debut

oic7rp.jpg

The best it will let me do is a link and the only way I can add it is to click on the media box at the far right. When I click on the photo one it only add the address and the photo will not come up unless you cut and paste it

http://i50.tinypic.com/oic7rp.jpg

The best it will let me do is a link and the only way I can add it is to click on the media box at the far right. When I click on the photo one it only add the address and the photo will not come up unless you cut and paste it

Hey Marc,

I've enabled permissions so that you can add photos directly to your posts in this forum. :)

You'll see a little "attachment" box under where you post now... let me know if it doesn't work.

Cheers!

oic7rp.jpg

cool thanks!