best songs current band has written

Apollo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucket is great is in his own right. Great and varied solo material and huge influence on Chinese Democracy. Robin wrote Better which is the best rocker on Chinese Democracy...

Wait what? The current band?

Ummm...

*crickets*

Who cares what the band members have made outside of GN'R? It is what they can make while in GN'R that counts. Just looks at the band members that wrote Appetite for Destruction, none of them have really made anything worthwhile on their own, together they were magical.

What are your 3-4 favorite songs written by each band member.

Question marks are now optional. Do you really have a journalism degree?

Is it possible for you to stick to the topic and not always make personal attacks? Do you not know what the attitude section is?

Is it possible for you to stick to the topic and not always make personal attacks? Do you not know what the attitude section is?

Oooh, can I answer!? Can I? Can I? The Attitude section is for posting threads where it is insinuated that Fernando is part of the band?! And the Attitude section is for posting threads that insinuate that the current band members, including the drummer, are horrible since they haven't written anything great outside of GN'R!? Am I right?

Who cares what the band members have made outside of GN'R? It is what they can make while in GN'R that counts. Just looks at the band members that wrote Appetite for Destruction, none of them have really made anything worthwhile on their own, together they were magical.

Sorry for starting a topic you disapprove of.

The forum is about GnR. So I thought it was ok to start topics related to the band.

Some people on here think the current band is better than the original. Some love DJ but think that Slash has no talent.

I wanted to learn more about the current band members. I thought that die-hard fans of current band members could point me in the right direction. People do this all the time in the My World section. I apologize that you dislike my topic.

As for your topic related comment. I disagree.

I really really disliked VR, but millions of people apparently loved a few of their songs. They sold millions, won a Grammy, etc.

I don't care for Slash's new single at all. But I enjoyed several from his first solo album.

And Axl has done quite well post Appetite.

Better, Sod, Catcher, Twat, TIL, Prostitute, Shacklers.......I put them right up with all the classic band's hits. Imo, CD is just as good as either Illusion.

Sorry for starting a topic you disapprove of.

It's not enough just to be sorry unless you learn from your mistake.

I wanted to learn more about the current band members.

Hahha, sure.

We should do the same for Slash's band. As soon as somebody figures out the names of the guys in Slash's band besides Slash, Myles and Perla.

Anyway. Axl and Ron have each written a lot of good material. The rest? *crickets*

You've never heard of The Replacements? :o No I don't mean Ron, DJ and Frank either! :lol:

We should do the same for Slash's band. As soon as somebody figures out the names of the guys in Slash's band besides Slash, Myles and Perla.

Anyway. Axl and Ron have each written a lot of good material. The rest? *crickets*

You've never heard of The Replacements? :o No I don't mean Ron, DJ and Frank either! :lol:

Fuck me, I forgot about Tommy. :drevil: Hell, he's accomplished enough that no other band member needs mentioning. Including Axl.

Oooh, can I answer!? Can I? Can I? The Attitude section is for posting threads where it is insinuated that Fernando is part of the band?! And the Attitude section is for posting threads that insinuate that the current band members, including the drummer, are horrible since they haven't written anything great outside of GN'R!? Am I right?

I didn't say that they were horrible. Never even implied it.

I was asking forum members an honest question about the musical history and backgrounds of band members.

Why in the world would that mean it should be in the attitude section?

Some of you guys are so sensitive and think that everything is negative or has a conspiracy theory behind it.

Asking for fellow posters to share their favorite songs created by current band members is somehow a negative thing? So now we can't even talk about the band? Crazy.

Guest Len B'stard

Fucking hell, thats a bit of a leap isn't it? He only asked you which of their songs you like you touchy fucker.

Fucking hell, thats a bit of a leap isn't it? He only asked you which of their songs you like you touchy fucker.

Well fuck everyone else in the band, what are your 3 favorite Fernando songs? I'd tell you mine, but there's just too fuckin' many of them to narrow it down to 3.

Guest Len B'stard

Well fuck everyone else in the band, what are your 3 favorite Fernando songs? I'd tell you mine, but there's just too fuckin' many of them to narrow it down to 3.

So ignore the little dig and try and make a topic out of it? :shrugs: Who the fuck is Fernando anyway?!?!

So ignore the little dig and try and make a topic out of it? :shrugs: Who the fuck is Fernando anyway?!?!

I'm really starting to envy you for being able to ignore this bullshit. Fernando is Beta's son and he's like head roadie or something. Groghan's the first "fan" I've come across that admires him for anything, much less his music skills.

Franks's songs? Fernando's songs? Yeah right ;).

Groghan why did you add Fernando if your question was a serious one, like you claim?

I think it's a good question and some can learn from it, but the Fernando thing spoils it. So why add him, if you supossedly did not meant to cupcake?

the current "band" hasn't written one song together and have been touring together for over 3 years now; unlike slash and his band who've been touring since 2010 and managed to put out a full album in the meantime