Who is the mysterious, shadowy figure named Dumbledore who's always in the Ritz chat?

saber_

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the big hoo ha? It's probably just a shitty bot that runs a script in the chat or whatever...

You can all keep your panties in a bunch and not call Sherlock to solve this "mystery"!

Doesn't it bother you that he never writes in forum threads, just sits in the chat all day? Come on, people, be serious.rolleyes.gif

I don't think you understand the magnitude of this Dumbledore situation.

Apparently. Some moron decides to camp in the chat and gets a 2 page thread at maximum posts per page?

Shit must be boring around here.

What's the big hoo ha? It's probably just a shitty bot that runs a script in the chat or whatever...

You can all keep your panties in a bunch and not call Sherlock to solve this "mystery"!

Doesn't it bother you that he never writes in forum threads, just sits in the chat all day? Come on, people, be serious.rolleyes.gif

He writes in the forums. Check his posting history. He is a prolific poster.

Apparently. Some moron decides to camp in the chat and gets a 2 page thread at maximum posts per page?

Shit must be boring? This is Anything Goes... may I just say your double standard is le magnifique.

Like SOB said, you don't understand the magnitutde of this Dumbledore sitch.

He writes in the forums. Check his posting history. He is a prolific poster.

Shit must be boring? This is Anything Goes... may I just say your double standard is le magnifique.

Like SOB said, you don't understand the magnitutde of this Dumbledore sitch.

Double standard? Fucked if I knew what section this was in. When it's on the recent posts list, I usually click on it. Normally I can tell a D&N thread from an Attitude thread, but that's as far as my discrepancy goes. I even fuck that up sometimes, as witnessed by my performance in the "they're playing all of Appetite, everybody bitch! Fuck valid sources!" thread from earlier.

:drevil: Dumble...rhymes with ?

:wow:

Humble? Tim Tebow is in the chat!!!!

Stumble? Charlie Sheen is in the chat!!!!

Mumble? Mayor Menino is in the chat!!!

Jumble? Wink Martindale is in the chat!!!

Rumble? Jackie Chan is in the chat!!!!

Crumble? The former Soviet Union is in the chat!!!!

Fumble? Chad Johnson is in the chat!!!!

Shit, this is too damn hard to figure out ...