Vegas presale code(s)..how are you all getting tickets already?!

grogmug

I don't post very often, but I've been trying to find ANY presale password for the Vegas show(s) and want to get some good seats. I saw them at the Joint back in 01' and want to to go back. I noticed it says American Express pre-sale, but does anyone have this pre-sale password? If not, how are you all getting tickets already? Please fill me in! Thank you in advance!

I don't post very often, but I've been trying to find ANY presale password for the Vegas show(s) and want to get some good seats. I saw them at the Joint back in 01' and want to to go back. I noticed it says American Express pre-sale, but does anyone have this pre-sale password? If not, how are you all getting tickets already? Please fill me in! Thank you in advance!

No password for American Express...you just need a valid American Express card.

Another thing is when I went in 01' is was all GA STANDING and no reserved seating, but when you go on ticketmaster it shows seats on the floor and standing? How is this possible?

New venue.

I was 17 at the time, goes way back..but it is the same venue. They played at THE JOINT HARD ROCK HOTEL back on DEC 29, 2001as well. Will there be reserved seating and GA on the floor? I don't see how this is possible.

Is this the only way to get tickets right now, is to have an American Express card?

I was 17 at the time, goes way back..but it is the same venue. They played at THE JOINT HARD ROCK HOTEL back on DEC 29, 2001as well. Will there be reserved seating and GA on the floor? I don't see how this is possible.

According to their website.

New venue,as in...they rebuilt it.

It is now twice the size it was.

According to Ticketmaster seating plan (and pricepoint description)..

On the floor, the section closest to the stage is GA, and then there is a seated section (floor level) and then a smaller GA standing at the back (floor level).

Sorry, correction..

No password necessary for basic AM card holders.

Gold and Platinum AM cardholders have access to "preferred seating" which is reserved seats on the floor level.

That requires a password, which you obtain only if you have a qualifying card.

Sorry, correction..

No password necessary for basic AM card holders.

Gold and Platinum AM cardholders have access to "preferred seating" which is reserved seats on the floor level.

That requires a password, which you obtain only if you have a qualifying card.

Another way to get tickets right now - web.gunsnroses.com