Jay Leno makes joke about GNR/Chinese Democracy

Old School

at least jay leno grew a pair. at least leno is honest about axl rose and chinese democracy

I imagine Romney will release his tax returns much sooner than the day that this ^^^^^^^^^^ retard stops boring the shit out of us all. :rolleyes:

+1

+2

Leno's a dick. I was never a fan of his, but outright hated his guts for the way he treated Conan. Thank goodness for that Kimmel incident where he litterally roasted Leno on his own show. As for Leno making a joke about CD, it's neither funny to me or offensive either. More like meh.

Best talkshow host without a doubt is Ferguson and his sidekick robit Geoff.

does anyone else kinda miss the good old days of chinese democracy? when this thread would have been 10 pages long and full of threats to boycott or flame jay leno via email. man, it was more fun when people were still delusional enough to not only believe in chinese democracy, but impassioned enough to see themselves as its protector and champion. now people are allowed to laugh at chinese democracy with impunity.

does anyone else kinda miss the good old days of chinese democracy? when this thread would have been 10 pages long and full of threats to boycott or flame jay leno via email. man, it was more fun when people were still delusional enough to not only believe in chinese democracy, but impassioned enough to see themselves as its protector and champion. now people are allowed to laugh at chinese democracy with impunity.

All jokes aside...nothing changes the fact that it is a great album. In the end, it's all about the music.

Jay Leno used to be cool until he fucked Conan over... I actually started watching Conan over Leno after that fiasco, that greedy fuck. Letterman sucks as well.

Leno didn't fuck Conan over. NBC did.

It's people like you who give Leno a bad name because they're too damn stupid and misinformed to know better.