An underrated film: Jurassic Park III

Black Sabbath

Yes, you are.

Jurassic Park differs so much from Indiana Jones. It's fucking dinosaurs. Dinosaurs. You can't argue with that. Who the fuck doesn't enjoy dinosaurs?

jp3_12_1024.jpg

EDIT: I'm glad Angelica understands. Dinosaurs. When dinosaurs are involved, you sit back and enjoy the fucking ride. (Though I agree it would have been even better with Goldblum)

Yes, you are.

Jurassic Park differs so much from Indiana Jones. It's fucking dinosaurs. Dinosaurs. You can't argue with that. Who the fuck doesn't enjoy dinosaurs?

jp3_12_1024.jpg

EDIT: I'm glad Angelica understands. Dinosaurs. When dinosaurs are involved, you sit back and enjoy the fucking ride. (Though I agree it would have been even better with Goldblum)

Yeah, it's true. Wasn't there supposed to be a fourth? GOLDBLUM or bust!

You don't like dinosaurs.

yes... yes I do. But just because of that it doesn't mean I like the plot of the third film, I just think it's stupid.

The plot is stupid, the dinosaurs are awesome. ^_^

yeah they look good :P but I would like to see a good dinosaur movie again like the first Jurassic Park even if that movie too had it's not so smart moments but it didn't really matter because the story was good :)

I'm kind of a massive Jurassic Park fanboy. Even though The Lost World and JPIII aren't exactly "good" movies I still love em because anything remotely associated with Michael Crichton is by default the coolest thing in the world.

Lost World is probably my favorite of the 3 even though for the most part it's so annoyingly different from the book, but the whole thing with the INGen mercenaries hunting and capturing dinosaurs was just cool even though it was a beyond retarded idea. More disposable characters to get eaten and trampled, plus they actually included the compies, it was just a fun movie. Also I really think it features one of John Williams' most underrated soundtracks.

I guess they're writing a 4th, which is probably going to be in the same league as III... but fuck it I'll be there opening night! :popcorn:

Edited by sweetness

I guess they're writing a 4th, which is probably going to be in the same league as III... but fuck it I'll be there opening night! :popcorn:

And I will do an about face on my usual position and hope that motherfucker is in 3D. And has a high GOLDBLUM quotient, obviously.

I dunno. The only characters in JP3 I liked were Alan Grant and the mercenaries. William H. Macy, Tea Leoni and their son were really annoying. So was Grant's student. Some of the dinosaur scenes were cool (though the first two had much better ones), but the Pterodactyl cage part sucked balls. Just an underwhelming sequel altogether.

For the record, I didn't mind the raptor feathers.

Edited by bacardimayne

And I will do an about face on my usual position and hope that motherfucker is in 3D. And has a high GOLDBLUM quotient, obviously.

Didn't know you were a 3D fan.

They're converting Jurassic Park to 3D and that's supposed to be out Summer 2013 or something I think, so hopefully that's done well. And whenever they do get around to making the 4th, I'm sure it will be in 3D.