Who Agrees With The Way Bumblefoot Was Treated Here?

sailaway

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was unacceptable.

Are BBA and Bobo banned yet? Probably not......The mygnr staff lost most of the respect I had for them.

Last month I was suspended for god knows what, I didn't even get a warning or explanation and little shitheads like BBA get a free pass.

Fuck this shit

Of course I don't like it when members of the band I am here for -- the very reason for me being here -- is met with lots of offensive, abrasive posts causing him to leave the forum for good (?). It makes this place less interesting for me, and presumably many others who aren't here just for dicking around, hanging out with friends, enjoying the drama, but are here because they are actually fans of Guns N' Roses and would delight in the opportunity of talking with a band member even if that band member can't answer our questions in regards to the future of the band. What happened was the opposite of what I would expect to see at a fan site. Critical questions are well and good, but to attack Bumblefoot as if he's the one with the answers or the one steering M/S GN'R, is just silly and destructive and the way it transpired, staggeringly offensive and immature. The cupcakes won, Ron's gone. The fans lost.

And whether Bumblefoot really meant what he said to the fan, whether he was here for reducing the damage, whether he handled the situation well, is completely irrelevant.

It was unacceptable.

Are BBA and Bobo banned yet? Probably not......The mygnr staff lost most of the respect I had for them.

Last month I was suspended for god knows what, I didn't even get a warning or explanation and little shitheads like BBA get a free pass.

Fuck this shit

I didn't know bro,I'm sorry.

No,they aren't banned

I do not agree with the entire situation,nor the way it was handled,I lost my temper when I should have been thinking.

The haterade brigade is unacceptable in their actions,and I will repost a adlibbed quote I recall

"Evil is allowed to occur when the good stand by and do nothing"

Of course I don't like it when members of the band I am here for -- the very reason for me being here -- is met with lots of offensive, abrasive posts causing him to leave the forum for good (?). It makes this place less interesting for me, and presumably many others who aren't here just for dicking around, hanging out with friends, enjoying the drama, but are here because they are actually fans of Guns N' Roses and would delight in the opportunity of talking with a band member even if that band member can't answer our questions in regards to the future of the band. What happened was the opposite of what I would expect to see at a fan site. Critical questions are well and good, but to attack Bumblefoot as if he's the one with the answers or the one steering M/S GN'R, is just silly and destructive and the way it transpired, staggeringly offensive and immature. The cupcakes won, Ron's gone. The fans lost.

And whether Bumblefoot really meant what he said to the fan, whether he was here for reducing the damage, whether he handled the situation well, is completely irrelevant.

Agreed the behavior was unacceptable under any circumstance.

Thank you.

so many cry babies in this forum, it's just a forum, not life changing, get over it. And sail why you use "durr" after everything, just reinforces how retarded you are man

I hope you don't teach your kids to be a mouthy fuck like yourself

Edited by volcano62

so many cry babies in this forum, it's just a forum, not life changing, get over it. And sail why you use "durr" after everything, just reinforces how retarded you are man

Ahhhhhhhh lolcano are you hurting lover, go and seek councilling, it will change your life man xxxxxxxxx

I don't think any member should be treated that way former or current. Respect should be shown during any members visit to mygnrforum.

No,I goof on Slash but if he came here,I would not say a word to him,or Adler,or even Matt.

I certainly would not attack them with a barrage of hurtful questions.

That was wrong and unacceptable.

you people care far too much about this

This is a fan forum, what do you expect? Do you expect us to be indifferent when a band member is harassed to the point where he leaves the forum for good? Good for you, but that just begs the question: what the hell are you doing here? You might have lost all interest and be completely disillusioned about the state of GN'R -- we aren't.

Edited by SoulMonster

Ahhhhhhhh lolcano are you hurting lover, go and seek councilling, it will change your life man xxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry were you trying to be funny? "lolcano" Ooooohh how original! Did you come up with that yourself or were you influenced and pressured by your little cupcake friends?

Get out of my thread cupcake.

I don't think any member should be treated that way former or current. Respect should be shown during any members visit to mygnrforum.

No,I goof on Slash but if he came here,I would not say a word to him,or Adler,or even Matt.

As much as I dislike Slash, I would definately not cupcake him. This is what makes us better than them....

I'm sorry were you trying to be funny? "lolcano" Ooooohh how original! Did you come up with that yourself or were you influenced and pressured by your little cupcake friends?

haha i have no friends on this site my man, it's a forum. You are known for being the biggest cupcake of all time, throughout all sites. Retire man if you get upset over a forum, oh p.s i don't have kids, like to live life without turning into a fat, bitter little man like some in life xxx

As much as I dislike Slash, I would definately not cupcake him. This is what makes us better than them....

That's right,this is to unify the true fans,if we stand by and do nothing we are shit as well,let's organize a change..

SM is going after them,let's do this!!

haha i have no friends on this site my man, it's a forum. You are known for being the biggest cupcake of all time, throughout all sites. Retire man if you get upset over a forum, oh p.s i don't have kids, like to live life without turning into a fat, bitter little man like some in life xxx

Who's upset here? Now you're insulting people who have kids? :blink:

This is a fan forum, what do you expect? Do you expect us to be indifferent when a band member is harassed to the point where he leaves the forum for good? Good for you, but that just begs the question: what the hell are you doing here? You might have lost all interest and be completely disillusioned about the state of GN'R -- we aren't.

He said something stupid to a fan and got criticized for it. It's not like the guy was an active poster here, he's been here twice.

For the record, I'm a big Bumblefoot fan.

Not upset what so ever my friend, it's a forum on the internet, i don't cry like a little girl like you my friend. Stop eating all that pizza, your belly is taking all the energy away from your brain mr xxx

Take it elsewhere,this is our topic,We care how bumble was treated,we care about GNRs and do not come here everyday to talk smack about the band,

You people have ruined it for everyone,and yeah I CARE.

Gunner since 88'

Not upset what so ever my friend, it's a forum on the internet, i don't cry like a little girl like you my friend. Stop eating all that pizza, your belly is taking all the energy away from your brain mr xxx

Do you like anal?

He said something stupid to a fan and got criticized for it.

Is that your honest summary of what took place? "He said something stupid and got criticized for it"?? He got criticized for the lack of progress of the band, he got criticised for being in a cover band, he was told this was the highlight of his career and that he can't make it on his own, etc, it was a pathetic smear campaign towards a band member on a rare visit and you condense it own to just being criticized for saying stupid things to a fan. Oh man.

It's not like the guy was an active poster here, he's been here twice.

For the record, I'm a big Bumblefoot fan.

You hide it remarkably well.

Edited by SoulMonster