Who Agrees With The Way Bumblefoot Was Treated Here?

sailaway

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so many cry babies in this forum, it's just a forum, not life changing, get over it. And sail why you use "durr" after everything, just reinforces how retarded you are man

I hope you don't teach your kids to be a mouthy fuck like yourself

Ahhhhhhhh lolcano are you hurting lover, go and seek councilling, it will change your life man xxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry were you trying to be funny? "lolcano" Ooooohh how original! Did you come up with that yourself or were you influenced and pressured by your little cupcake friends?

haha i have no friends on this site my man, it's a forum. You are known for being the biggest cupcake of all time, throughout all sites. Retire man if you get upset over a forum, oh p.s i don't have kids, like to live life without turning into a fat, bitter little man like some in life xxx

Take it elsewhere,this is our topic,We care how bumble was treated,we care about GNRs and do not come here everyday to talk smack about the band,

You people have ruined it for everyone,and yeah I CARE.

Gunner since 88'

I've already reported him.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you people care far too much about this

This is a fan forum, what do you expect? Do you expect us to be indifferent when a band member is harassed to the point where he leaves the forum for good? Good for you, but that just begs the question: what the hell are you doing here? You might have lost all interest and be completely disillusioned about the state of GN'R -- we aren't.

He said something stupid to a fan and got criticized for it. It's not like the guy was an active poster here, he's been here twice.

For the record, I'm a big Bumblefoot fan.

it's not just because of bumble...it's because of everything...these guys ruin everything for everyone ALWAYS!

btw it doesnt matter if bbf he's an active poster or not...he's a member of the band we're here for...if he takes the time to talk to us he should get respect.

i think we're the only fans who attack the same person they are worshipping

Guns n roses is a subject that divides people and always creates discussions...so we must have rules and they must be enforced.

I dont mind contributing with money to help the forum...but this has to change.

fernando, axl, bbf they have all stopped coming here. i wonder why

This is a fan forum, what do you expect? Do you expect us to be indifferent when a band member is harassed to the point where he leaves the forum for good? Good for you, but that just begs the question: what the hell are you doing here? You might have lost all interest and be completely disillusioned about the state of GN'R -- we aren't.

He said something stupid to a fan and got criticized for it. It's not like the guy was an active poster here, he's been here twice.

it's not just because of bumble...it's because of everything...these guys ruin everything for everyone ALWAYS!

btw it doesnt matter if bbf he's an active poster or not...he's a member of the band we're here for...if he takes the time to talk to us he should get respect.

Guns n roses is a subject that divides people and always creates discussions...so we must have rules and they must be enforced.

Agreed and until things change I will not give 1 penny to become a supporter.

so many cry babies in this forum, it's just a forum, not life changing, get over it. And sail why you use "durr" after everything, just reinforces how retarded you are man

Ahhhhhhhh lolcano are you hurting lover, go and seek councilling, it will change your life man xxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry were you trying to be funny? "lolcano" Ooooohh how original! Did you come up with that yourself or were you influenced and pressured by your little cupcake friends?

haha i have no friends on this site my man, it's a forum. You are known for being the biggest cupcake of all time, throughout all sites. Retire man if you get upset over a forum, oh p.s i don't have kids, like to live life without turning into a fat, bitter little man like some in life xxx

Take it elsewhere,this is our topic,We care how bumble was treated,we care about GNRs and do not come here everyday to talk smack about the band,

You people have ruined it for everyone,and yeah I CARE.

Gunner since 88'

I've already reported him.

Good,get every one of them.

I am ashamed to be posting here after what happened.

Who's upset here? Now you're insulting people who have kids? :blink:

Not upset what so ever my friend, it's a forum on the internet, i don't cry like a little girl like you my friend. Stop eating all that pizza, your belly is taking all the energy away from your brain mr xxx

Do you like anal?

I did until you man, your flab kept on getting in the way, i love anal, fuck it's horny

Is that your honest summary of what took place? "He said something stupid and got criticized for it"?? He got criticized for the lack of progress of the band, he got criticised for being in a cover band, he was told this was the highlight of his career and that he can't make it on his own, etc, it was a pathetic smear campaign towards a band member on a rare visit and you condense it own to just being criticized for saying stupid things to a fan. Oh man.

I'll be honest, I haven't read the majority of the 60 page thread, but I have a pretty good idea of what's in it. GNR forums are really a unique thing. The community is so divided between old and new fans that things like this are always going to happen. You know for a fact that if Steven Adler came around for a Q&A there'd be a bunch of people (myself included) giving him hell. At the end of the day, if you're a pseudo-celebrity who can't handle people's opinions, maybe you shouldn't be going on public forums. The way Ron handled the detractors the last time he came here (insulting everyone and basically stooping to their level) was pretty embarrassing.

i don't see what was bad they way he was treated, he is a big boy, and he probably just laughed at it all. God the mods don't need to do a thing, they have their own lives to be getting on with, rather than worrying about what a few cry babies whinge on about, get a life and stop taking things so seriously.

God the mods don't need to do a thing, they have their own lives to be getting on with, rather than worrying about what a few cry babies whinge on about, get a life and stop taking things so seriously.

Can we have a discussion without your childish insults?

The mods and admins have a job to do. They decided to take over and with this takeover comes responsibilities.

I know they have a life, we all do but by now idiots like BBA and Bobo should be taken care of.

i don't see what was bad they way he was treated, he is a big boy, and he probably just laughed at it all. God the mods don't need to do a thing, they have their own lives to be getting on with, rather than worrying about what a few cry babies whinge on about, get a life and stop taking things so seriously.

bbf get's way more upset with the stuff people tell him than you imagine man

God the mods don't need to do a thing, they have their own lives to be getting on with, rather than worrying about what a few cry babies whinge on about, get a life and stop taking things so seriously.

The mods and admins have a job to do. They decided to take over and with this takeover comes responsibilities.

I know they have a life, we all do but by now idiots like BBA and Bobo should be taken care of.

Volcano you can't have it both ways man, you was let back here , even though you never deserved it all, you WAS a nob, if they was going to do their job 100% you would not be here ever, mate if you come out with as much shit as you used to, you have no voice what so ever, noone respects a thing you say for your past shit, it's a shame because you do speak a lot sense these days, you go on about losing respect for the mods, jeez man, you are one deluded person, you even once interviewd yourself, after being suspended, that's crazy as fuck. Bumblefoot is a grown man, and i'm sure since he joined the band he's got more shit than he ever believed possible, he's not gonna care what a few mindless fools on a forum says. It's just a forum, no band member ever comes here, even though it's responsible for keeping interest alive in their own band, Really it's not important, so what if we hurt their feelings just a little,like they give a flying piss about us here, that's the price the pay for fortune, ask any celebrity, they have to deal with it, grow up cry babies.

Edited by bionic56

Because of a small minority that are allowed to come here and openly hate,Lets change that.

Is that your honest summary of what took place? "He said something stupid and got criticized for it"?? He got criticized for the lack of progress of the band, he got criticised for being in a cover band, he was told this was the highlight of his career and that he can't make it on his own, etc, it was a pathetic smear campaign towards a band member on a rare visit and you condense it own to just being criticized for saying stupid things to a fan. Oh man.

I'll be honest, I haven't read the majority of the 60 page thread

Then a friendly advice would be to not have any opinions on this subject ;).

but I have a pretty good idea of what's in it. GNR forums are really a unique thing. The community is so divided between old and new fans that things like this are always going to happen.

Attacking Bumblefoot for the current state of GN'R it is not something that "is always going to happen" and certainly not a result of the fan base being divided. It is the result of a few assholes who are free to do what they want. It is perfectly possible to have a forum where fans of each lineup intermingle and discuss civilly but where the most obnoxious, destructive assholes (from either camp) is kept out. It is quite easily, actually, without ending up with the extreme situation of HTGTH.

Yes,this is too serious to take lightly,I know many supporters ready to leave over this ,including me.

I will not be a part of a forum that condones this.

I don't need to come here to get news,I have FB,email,aim,txts..ect...

First of all let me say that "was treated here" is the wrong choice of words. You can't blame the collective for the actions of certain individuals. Bumblefoot should realize that as well. If I'm an asshole to him and he calls me out, fair is fair. But blaming a medium for the actions of certain people who use that medium isn't right. Not in this case anyway. Let's not start about a platform that encourages extreme or illegal things like child abuse, but about normal music forums.

Second, was it wrong... No. Essentially this is a musical forum that's sole purpose is to discuss Guns n' Roses and all things relevant in the world of Guns n' Roses. If Bumble acts a certain way people have the right to react to that. And as long as they do that in a normal way that's fine. Bumblefoot often chooses to communicate with fans directly over facebook, twitter etc. So getting questions about stuff like this on those mediums is a consequence of his way of communication. As long as those questions happen normally and politely, that's ok.

I'd even go as far to say that if you choose to directly communicate with fans over twitter, facebook etc you have to realize that this may also lead to complex situations. And as a musician it's sort of your job and responsibility to handle yourself with that. You have to realize there will always be some assholes who won't be able to handle this. For the record, I believe that Ron has always been incredibly good to fans in terms of niceness, openness, communication etc. A certain redhead should take a page out of Bumble's book when it comes to that. But I also think he should know what to say and what not to say. As a musician you can't just assume that things you tell a fan (not a friend, a fan) on facebook stay private. It's sad, but it's just the way it is.

So yeah, some behavior from the people on here is just plain sad. But it's also your job as a musician and a public figure to handle this and choose your words carefully. The eyes and ears are always on you.

It's not wrong, but it's not pretty either.

Plus, the golden rule of the internet is and always will be that 50% of the people on there are a bunch of fucking assholes. You just have to accept that sometimes.

Yes,this is too serious to take lightly,I know many supporters ready to leave over this ,including me.

Oh man please leave, get that councilling you so obviously need, then come back with a newer dose of reality, instead of taking this place so seriously, anyone would think you are housebound and can't get out they way this is life and death for you. If you are housebound then i hope you get better warchild. I would say get well too, but it's too late for you.

Volcano you can't have it both ways man, you was let back here , even though you never deserved it all, you WAS a nob, if they was going to their job 100% you would not be here ever, mate if you come out with as much shit as you used to, you have no voice what so ever, noone respects a thing you say for your past shit, you go on about losing respect for the mods, jeez man, you are one deluded person. Bumblefoot is a grown man, and i'm sure since he joined the band he's got more shit than he ever believed possible, he's not gonna care what a few mindless fools on a forum says. It's just a forum, no band member ever comes here, even though it's responsible for keeping interest alive in their own band, Really it's not important, so what if we hurt their feelings just a little, that's the price the pay for fortune, ask any celebrity, they have to deal with it, grow up cry babies.

Maybe you're right dude..I would be willing to sacrifice my account here (it's just a fan forum right? besides im a member of the official forum) if it meant members like BBA and Bobo were banned as well.

It would be much healthier for the GNR community.

Oh man please leave, get that councilling you so obviously need, then come back with a newer dose of reality, instead of taking this place so seriously, anyone would think you are housebound and can't get out they way this is life and death for you. If you are housebound then i hope you get better warchild. I would say get well too, but it's too late for you.

I'm out right now thanks,ever heard of cell phones?

The ones that need councelling are the Sociopaths that attacked Ron,

the ones that are not bothered by this.

If we do nothing we are no better than them.

Same here. Has the mods/admins said or done ANYTHING?????

Nope,and I will so blacklist this place to support GNRs.

THings need to change, The next move is OCCUPY!!

should we alert the media? you know, to add even more drama to this situation?

I'm out right now thanks,ever heard of cell phones?

The ones that need councelling are the Sociopaths that attacked Ron,

the ones that are not bothered by this.

If we do nothing we are no better than them.

Did i miss the bit when the users murdered his family or something, get a grip man, people are finding you creepy and weird, i don't want to be hearing you doing something silly once you realise what a tool you are being. Just chill the fuck out, none of this maters at all, bumble would not give two fucks about you mate, so why bother with him, all he ever does is moan how tough it is doing what he does, fuck i like him, but if it's that hard then he should leave, who cares about his whinges etc.

Same here. Has the mods/admins said or done ANYTHING?????

Nope,and I will so blacklist this place to support GNRs.

THings need to change, The next move is OCCUPY!!

should we alert the media? you know, to add even more drama to this situation?

OCCUPY MYGNRFORUM STARTS NOW?