Foxy Shazam

GnR Chris

Who has seen these guys open for Slash? I knew I've heard of them or one of their songs before. It turns out because of the heavy rotation in the video game NHL 11.

But holy shit, they completely won over the Chicago crowd with their live act. They capture the spirit of R&R wonderfully with their showmanship. The fucking keyboardist crowd surfed WITH keyboard while continuing to play.

Man, Slash picked a winner with this act. It's not often you see anyone actually give a shit about openers, you know?

Edit: By the way, Slash, Myles, and company were obviously fucking incredible.

Edited by GnR Chris

I only went to my 6th Slash show in NY a week ago because Foxy were opening. I love them and had seen them before and was like "thats a double bill thats not gonna come around that much!" Luckily I went, and Foxy were fantastic and Slash and the band were in fucking credible. One of the greatest shows I've ever been to and only went because of the Foxy addition. NY crowd didn't love them. Very divided. But that was what I expected. Those that enjoyed them thought they were great and the ones that didn't like it thought they sucked.