The US fans: Please record the Kimmel show...

sascha

axl's not even gonna perform a new n' unreleased chinese democracy track live on jimmy kimmel performance stage. so why even record it?

Because a lot of us are fans of Axl Rose and wouldn't mind watching a TV interview with him. Seems simple enough to me.

a lot of guns n roses want axl rose to step up and perform a new n' unreleased chinese democracy track on jimmy kimmel

the guns n roses fans want something new from axl. and not the same blah blah with eddie trunk on vh1 metal show

I get that. But you asked a question and I answered it.

Why record the interview? Because a lot of his fans want to watch it.

axl's not even gonna perform a new n' unreleased chinese democracy track live on jimmy kimmel performance stage. so why even record it?

Because a lot of us are fans of Axl Rose and wouldn't mind watching a TV interview with him. Seems simple enough to me.

a lot of guns n roses want axl rose to step up and perform a new n' unreleased chinese democracy track on jimmy kimmel

the guns n roses fans want something new from axl. and not the same blah blah with eddie trunk on vh1 metal show

i don't think the majority wants to see axl talk with eddie trunk on the metal show. because the jimmy kimmel will be the same interview. it'll be seinfeld. an interview of nothing

i don't think the majority wants to see axl talk with eddie trunk on the metal show. because the jimmy kimmel will be the same interview. it'll be seinfeld. an interview of nothing

I'm not concerned with the majority, nor would I try to guess what they want. You asked why someone would record it and I answered you.

I'm not concerned with the majority, nor would I try to guess what they want. You asked why someone would record it and I answered you.

i wouldn't dvr it. since the interview will be the same as the TV interview on VH1 metal show. nothing NEW came out of that TV interview. nothing NEW will come out of this interview on jimmy kimmel. so there's no reason to dvr it. nothing changes before, during, or after Jimmy Kimmel with guns n roses official business with singles and albums

i wouldn't dvr it. since the interview will be the same as the TV interview on VH1 metal show. nothing NEW came out of that TV interview. nothing NEW will come out of this interview on jimmy kimmel. so there's no reason to dvr it. nothing changes before, during, or after Jimmy Kimmel with guns n roses official business with singles and albums

All of those things may add up to it not being worthy of recording to you, but not to me and some others.

All of those things may add up to it not being worthy of recording to you, but not to me and some others.

you already know what axl will say. the same stuff he said to eddie trunk. it's like a re-run

you already know what axl will say. the same stuff he said to eddie trunk. it's like a re-run

You see it that way,yes. Others don't.

You see it that way,yes. Others don't.

so while axl tells them nothing new with fresh chinese democracy singles on itunes, new chinese democracy albums in stores, and major setlist changes for vegas residency....everybody else will imagine axl's telling them that on jimmy kimmel?

so while axl tells them nothing new with fresh chinese democracy singles on itunes, new chinese democracy albums in stores, and major setlist changes for vegas residency....everybody else will imagine axl's telling them that on jimmy kimmel?

No. While you're seeing if as a re-run, others will be watching Axl do an interview on Jimmy Kimmel.

Here's my entire point; if you don't want to watch it, don't watch it. Others are going to and they're going to be happy doing so. Both of these things can happen, yes?

No. While you're seeing if as a re-run, others will be watching Axl do an interview on Jimmy Kimmel.

Here's my entire point; if you don't want to watch it, don't watch it. Others are going to and they're going to be happy doing so. Both of these things can happen, yes?

how can anyone be happy watching axl say the same god damn things he already said on TV on the metal show with eddie trunk?

on TV the metal show axl talked about a 3 hour show. a 3 hour tour. what's axl gonna talk about with jimmy kimmel? the same damn thing. 3 hour shows. 3 hour tours

how can anyone be happy watching axl say the same god damn things he already said on TV on the metal show with eddie trunk?

on TV the metal show axl talked about a 3 hour show. a 3 hour tour. what's axl gonna talk about with jimmy kimmel? the same damn thing. 3 hour shows. 3 hour tours

That wasn't the question at hand. The question was why anyone would record it. And once again, it's a matter of different tastes for different people.

That wasn't the question at hand. The question was why anyone would record it. And once again, it's a matter of different tastes for different people.

people dvr it because they don't care about what they used to care about in 1992: new guns n roses singles, music videos, and albums

Is it possible that Jimmy Kimmel will be insisting on the reunion thread, one of the many times questioned before already? Axl has clearly expressed his thoughts in the past, "not in this lifetime". Maybe Jimmy is unaware of all the details so I suppose like any interviewer, he will prepare in advance. It must have been boring having to deal with the same question over and over again, Jimmy is truly fun if not ridiculous in entertaining, I am sure he will understand fully and adjust. I hope he wont be pushy with witty remarks while the tape is rolling but this can be always adjusted, he is Axl Rose after all, and it wont be a live aired interview, just with an hour delay in recording.

I have to agree with OP and as I will be away too that season, please upload it on Youtube for every fan who want to see the Axl chat too; it would be such fun for us the fans having to watch.

from your perspective sounds like axl's turned into a true politician with the public and interviews on TV