The US fans: Please record the Kimmel show...

sascha

...and put it on YouTube. They don't air that show where I live but I'd like to see the Axl chat, so I'm depending on you people to record and share it if that's possible. Thanks in advance from a european fan.

Yes, I hope someone records it, I often forget that we are the only guns n roses/jimmy kimmel fans in the world and any uploading will purely depends on the 50,000 registered members here...

...and put it on YouTube. They don't air that show where I live but I'd like to see the Axl chat, so I'm depending on you people to record and share it if that's possible. Thanks in advance from a european fan.

In the US we have something called laws, how dare you ask me to go against my great government and disobey my emperor, I mean President Obama. I will not break my country's laws for your mere enjoyment. "life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending, especially at another's, or in this case several others', expense."

I say good day to you!

No I will not allow this to happen. There are copyright laws I feel very strongly about and I already notified Youtube's copyright department. This is something I believe in strongly.

Since when is "sailaway" spelled "SONOFABITCH"? rofl-lol.gif

All the interviews are put up here: http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmykimmellive?feature=CAQQwRs%3D

No worries

Precisely. Kimmel has the linked channel so I'm sure it'll turn up there. If it doesn't for whatever reason, I'm sure someone else will upload it. I don't see why it won't be on the Kimmel channel though.

This video has been removed because of a copyright claim by UziSuicidal LLC

All the interviews are put up here: http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmykimmellive?feature=CAQQwRs%3D

No worries

Precisely. Kimmel has the linked channel so I'm sure it'll turn up there. If it doesn't for whatever reason, I'm sure someone else will upload it. I don't see why it won't be on the Kimmel channel though.

This video has been removed because of a copyright claim by UziSuicidal LLC

I'm sure ABC won't let it fly if some tries to claim copyright to their material :D

axl's not even gonna perform a new n' unreleased chinese democracy track live on jimmy kimmel performance stage. so why even record it?

Because a lot of us are fans of Axl Rose and wouldn't mind watching a TV interview with him. Seems simple enough to me.

axl's not even gonna perform a new n' unreleased chinese democracy track live on jimmy kimmel performance stage. so why even record it?

Because a lot of us are fans of Axl Rose and wouldn't mind watching a TV interview with him. Seems simple enough to me.

a lot of guns n roses want axl rose to step up and perform a new n' unreleased chinese democracy track on jimmy kimmel

the guns n roses fans want something new from axl. and not the same blah blah with eddie trunk on vh1 metal show