What tv family would you have liked to be a part of?

Randy Lahey

tumblr_mbul8oP3yA1rvv7mlo3_500.jpg

Susan Dey, fuck yes!!! The Mila Kunis of the 70's, but with even better eyes. She was the only reason I watched the reruns of the show as a kid, it was just a crappy version of the Brady Bunch.

dey.jpg

I saw some film about David Cassidy's life and it looked like she developed actual feelings for her on-screen brother. Was that true?

Yes, in fact they were privately a couple for a short period of time.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dubbing is an affront to humanity and all things good and moral. Dubbing should be punished by death.

I watched Das Boot in both German with subtitles and English. I was told to get the dubbed version so I won't get distracted by the action but the German language version was so much better. Glad I watched that first.

The French notoriously dub everything. The Godfather was dubbed for a French release and that is a mortal sin.

Dubbing is an affront to humanity and all things good and moral. Dubbing should be punished by death.

I can't imagine a film like Cape Fear in English. The dubbed version is legendary. "Abogado? Abogado? Sal ratita, quiero verte la colita..." Nothing can beat that. Nothing. :lol:

And the guy that dubbed Marlon Brando in The Godfather did a great job too!

On the other hand, the dubbing of The shining is awful. An affront to humanity indeed!

The Osbournes

The Sheffield's (The Nanny)

The Keaton family (Family Ties)

The Banks (Fresh Prince)

Not sure if this counts but I would have loved to be a member of the Geller family from Friends. Favorite show of all time. :D

Edited by Chloe

I can't imagine a film like Cape Fear in English. The dubbed version is legendary. "Abogado? Abogado? Sal ratita, quiero verte la colita..." Nothing can beat that. Nothing. :lol:

On the other hand, the dubbing of The shining is awful. An affront to humanity indeed!

Marlon Brando's voice is what made Vito Corleone.

Not sure if this counts but I would have loved to be a member of the Geller family from Friends. Favorite show of all time. :D

I would love to be part of the Bing family; Chandler and his parents are pretty funny! My favourite show too.

Marlon Brando's voice is what made Vito Corleone.

I know, that's why I said the man that dubbed his role did a great job. It could have screwed up the whole movie but it's not bad. The result was acceptable.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I have mixed feelings about this show. It was great but it was on Sunday nights so it reminds me of feeling depressed and thinking about school the next morning :scared:

You would have been like 5. Why would you be depressed about school?

She started in school when she was 4 years old. :scared:

Is SLAA one of those annoying assholes that was born in the next year around like May from everyone else in the class? :lol:

EDIT: As I post this, I'm taking a huge dump that's still hanging from my ass whilst touching the bottom of the bowl.

Edited by Johnny Drama

I have mixed feelings about this show. It was great but it was on Sunday nights so it reminds me of feeling depressed and thinking about school the next morning :scared:

You would have been like 5. Why would you be depressed about school?

She started in school when she was 4 years old. :scared:

Me too. I thought that it was the normal age to start school...'til now. :confused: