What tv family would you have liked to be a part of?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about being a Forester on bold and the beautiful? :lol:

If it meant you got to shag Taylor before she started to resemble a Tupperware container, then yes, I wholeheartedly agree.

I was thinking Steffy, Hope and Caroline since they all sleep with each other.

Got alot of spare time on your hands at 4.30 pm?

How about being a Forester on bold and the beautiful? :lol:

If it meant you got to shag Taylor before she started to resemble a Tupperware container, then yes, I wholeheartedly agree.

I was thinking Steffy, Hope and Caroline since they all sleep with each other.

Got alot of spare time on your hands at 4.30 pm?

I can see you have the time slot locked in maybe we can watch it together then have girl talk

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

The Drapers (Mad Men). :wub:

Last month I was at a game and noticed Larry David sitting a few rows in front of me. I've seen him there before with actors like Woody Harrelson, but I didn't recognize one of the guys with him wearing a St. Louis Cardinals hat (celebrities like to wear baseball hats in public). Turns out it was Jon Hamm! Moral of the story, I need to give Mad Men another try and see if I like it.

954780_f260.jpg

I think having JR as a dad would be kick ass.

Oh hell yeah. Not to mention Jock Ewing is my favorite tv character of all-time.

typical hooray for tolerance! sonofabitch

Last month I was at a game and noticed Larry David sitting a few rows in front of me. I've seen him there before with actors like Woody Harrelson, but I didn't recognize one of the guys with him wearing a St. Louis Cardinals hat (celebrities like to wear baseball hats in public). Turns out it was Jon Hamm! Moral of the story, I need to give Mad Men another try and see if I like it.

Jon Hamm! *sigh* :wub:

Lucky bastard! Yes, give it a go. I didn't like it the first time I watched it, but I love it now. But then I really love all the 60s fashion and style, so if you're not into that, it might be a little dry or boring. :)

Bitch you crazy?! :lol: That's a terrible family.

I know! But Don Draper is so gorgeous and Betty is one hot mamma!

Lucky bastard! Yes, give it a go. I didn't like it the first time I watched it, but I love it now. But then I really love all the 60s fashion and style, so if you're not into that, it might be a little dry or boring. :)

1. Mr. Hamm is rather dreamy.

2. Betty is a cold hearted bitch to the core.

3. They're divorced.

1. Mr. Hamm is rather dreamy.

2. Betty is a cold hearted bitch to the core.

3. They're divorced.

1. Mr Hamm is fucking gorgeous!

2. Betty is fucking gorgeous!

3. They're divorced.