What tv family would you have liked to be a part of?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Partridge Family. They always looked so good, and lived the gypsy life in a bus. And their mum was so cool. Not to mention Rueben Kincaid... did I just say that. gad, I'm showing my age :nervous:

tumblr_mbul8oP3yA1rvv7mlo3_500.jpg

Oh awesome I just saw you feel the same :)

Never heard of this family before but they are scary! They look like a family of serial murderers, especially the blonde little girl. :nervous:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

tumblr_mbul8oP3yA1rvv7mlo3_500.jpg

Susan Dey, fuck yes!!! The Mila Kunis of the 70's, but with even better eyes. She was the only reason I watched the reruns of the show as a kid, it was just a crappy version of the Brady Bunch.

dey.jpg

I saw some film about David Cassidy's life and it looked like she developed actual feelings for her on-screen brother. Was that true?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

21751.jpg?v=1

Oh God!I loved that show when I was a kid. The baby was a little bit disturbing imo, but it was probably because of the horrible dubbing.

I have mixed feelings about this show. It was great but it was on Sunday nights so it reminds me of feeling depressed and thinking about school the next morning :scared:

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

21751.jpg?v=1

Oh God!I loved that show when I was a kid. The baby was a little bit disturbing imo, but it was probably because of the horrible dubbing.

I have mixed feelings about this show. It was great but it was on Sunday nights so it reminds me of feeling depressed and thinking about school the next morning :scared:

The opposite for me. I watched it on saturday mornings so I was always pretty relaxed knowing that I had the whole weekend ahead!

21751.jpg?v=1

The opposite for me. I watched it on saturday mornings so I was always pretty relaxed knowing that I had the whole weekend ahead!

They had it in Mexican?

21751.jpg?v=1

They had it in Mexican?

No, in Spanish (thanks God).

We didn't dub it here, we had it in English. Do you dub stuff like The Simpsons and similar stuff as well?

Everything. And in most cases I prefer the Spanish version (probably because I am so used to it that it sounds weird in English! :lol:). The Simpsons, for example, have a great dubbing and it's pretty similar to the original. But yes, everything is dubbed here, not only cartoons.

But nowadays you can choose with the remote control if you wanna hear the dubbed or the original audio. When I was a kid, we had no choice.

I can't see something dubbed. It annoys me to no end to see the mouth move in one way and the sound being another.

I know, but when you're used to it you don't pay attention to that anymore, I guess. Even, if you go to the cinema, you have to watch all the films dubbed (there are very few places that have the original version).

On the other hand, I always have to watch House and Breaking Bad in English (especially the last one, because Jesse's voice in Spanish makes him look retarded).

Edited by izzygirl

21751.jpg?v=1

They had it in Mexican?

No, in Spanish (thanks God).

I was being a smart ass. Mexicans speak Spanish

21751.jpg?v=1

You would have been like 5. Why would you be depressed about school?