More @GunsNRoses cryptic tweets

Un42nutzly

Cynantia Pratita ‏@Cynantia

@gunsnroses you should learn an Indonesia's language. Then, you practice it when you show at Jakarta on December soon. We'll wait you guys..

8h Guns N' Roses ‏@gunsnroses

@Cynantia maybe after we learn some new "things" Vegas we can "perfect" it in Jakarta ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ffs, when are people going to realise that Facebook, Twitter and DJ are all absolutely horrible sources to get your hopes up over?

All officially affiliated with GnR..pretty unprofessional to play with the fans like that..

Very unprofessional. Axl should buy muzzles for his lackeys.

Why did all the cupcakes join this party? :rofl-lol:

You're confusing trolling with having been through this a thousand times already. Every tour, one of the three aforementioned dipshits posts something to make people believe that something new will occur, and nothing ever does.

I'll be one of the most ecstatic fuckers here if something ever does, but those sources are proven to be shit.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

You're confusing trolling with having been through this a thousand times already. Every tour, one of the three aforementioned dipshits posts something to make people believe that something new will occur, and nothing ever does.

I'll be one of the most ecstatic fuckers here if something ever does, but those sources are proven to be shit.

Damn don't bother mate, if they have no brains then fuck them. What fernando probably is trying to do is just give us hope, We all know Axl holds the strokes, so it means very, very little what Fernando has to say.

Edited by bionic56

It's already been realized that the stage show will be new. Nothing in the tweet does it say what that "thing" is...

It could be getting down the stage show. It might be a new cover tune, a song of Illusions or something they haven't played.

It won't be a new song that's for sure.

Damn don't bother mate, if they have no brains then fuck them. What fernando probably is trying to do is just give us hope, We all know Axl holds the strokes, so it means very, very little what Fernando has to say.

Every time I see your avatar I know to expect something pessimistic and arrogant. :P

My brother's sister's husband is good friends with Tommy's agent. Apparently Axl is fed up with the label refusing to release CD 2, so to spite them the band is going to play all 15 songs live during the Vegas shows.

Cool