Great article!

volcano62

Guns N' Roses confirm maiden India tour this December

gunsnroses1a.jpg

Axl Rose and Tommy Stinson of Guns N' Roses perform at the Bridge School Benefit Concert at the Shoreline Amphitheatre on Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012, in Mountain View, Calif. (Photo: Associated Press)

American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, behind international hits like November Rain, Don't Cry, and Catcher In The Rye, are all set to come to India on their maiden tour this December.

The band, which comprises of Axl Rose, DJ Ashba, Dizzy Reed, Tommy Stinson, Richard Fortus, Ron Thal, Chris Pitman and Frank Ferrer, will be performing in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Gurgaon on December 7, 9 and 12 respectively.

Lead guitarist Dj Ashba shared his excitement about their upcoming tour.

"I am looking forward to performing for the beautiful people of India! Together we are going to create a party that people will talk about for years to come," Ashba said.

Keyboard player Reed, said, "It has been a life long dream of mine to visit India. I've always been fascinated by it's ancient culture and influential people. For all of the GN'R fans in India, the wait is almost over! See you in December."

"Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that i would be playing a concert in India. I am truly fortunate and can't wait to see the Indian people go crazy for GN'R," drummer Ferrer added.

The concert is being promoted in India by Mooz entertainment and tickets for the Guns N' Roses concert are available on www.kyazoonga.com.

"Our effort is to give rock fans in India a full frontal feel of the GN'R experience. In effect what the audience will see and hear is precisely geared to exacting international standards," said Karamjeet Singh, Senior VP, Mooz Entertainment.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=282907&subcatg=&keyword=music&nid=282907

Guest RonMexico82

The response from fans in India is hilarious on twitter. Most of them seem to have only just discovered that Slash isn't in the band. :lol:

American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, behind international hits like November Rain, Don't Cry, and Catcher In The Rye

1st How is the current band exactly behing NR and Don't Cry???

2nd Since when is CITR an international hit?

Shit article.

1. There is no "current" Guns N' Roses. There is just Guns N' Roses.

2. CITR is a fan favourite. Too bad Guns N' Roses doesn't play it more often...

American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, behind international hits like November Rain, Don't Cry, and Catcher In The Rye

Shit article.

+1

Shit article.

1. Wrong. Current "GNR" has nothing to do with those songs or the famous band.

2. LOL. People were like "Duh... What song is this?" in the GNR shows I've been to. Don't kid yourselves. Cool song. But no international hit.

Shit article.

2. LOL. People were like "Duh... What song is this?" in the GNR shows I've been to. Don't kid yourselves. Cool song. But no international hit.

You must be American???? CD went #1 in most countries worldwide including my country of Canada. HMV was packed on nov 23 2008 just for GNR....USA does not determine what is good and successfull and what is not.

Shit article.

1. That's your opinion. Too bad it is a misinformed one..

2. You saw Catcher more than once live? Which shows were you at when they played Catcher? I was at Toronto 2010 and the crowd loved it.

Shit article.

2. You saw Catcher more than once live? Which shows were you at when they played Catcher? I was at Toronto 2010 and the crowd loved it.

1. So please elaborate, what do those 2 bands have in common?

2 actually I haven't but like you said. Different opinions. Crowd's feedback has never been the same on CD songs as classic hits.

Edited by izzydoezit

Shit article.

2 actually I haven't but like you said. Different opinions.

1. They are both Guns N' Roses. Different members but still Guns N' Roses. They both have the founder in common as well.

2. So you lied then? That's great....

Guest RonMexico82

Catcher is the biggest hit of all time. The kids of india danced in the street when it was released. The current line-up are every bit as responsible as any other line-up for the success of GNR. There is no line-up, there is only GNR. This is your daily mantra, repeat every time you take your meds. Otherwise the Team Brazil Youth will get their GNR panties in a knot.

We can't be having that now can we? That would burst their nerdbubble and expose them to nasty reality that isn't sponsored by Team Brazil.

Catcher is the biggest hit of all time. The kids of india danced in the street when it was released. The current line-up are every bit as responsible as any other line-up for the success of GNR. There is no line-up, there is only GNR. This is your daily mantra, repeat every time you take your meds. Otherwise the Team Brazil Youth will get their GNR panties in a knot.

We can't be having that now can we? That would burst their nerdbubble and expose them to nasty reality that isn't sponsored by Team Brazil.

Team Brazil just makes me think of OIAM, ironic really

Shit article.

1. They are both Guns N' Roses. Different members but still Guns N' Roses. They both have the founder in common as well.

The band had 5 founding members. Not one. did they write the GNR hits? Is it a legal thing again?

Shit article.

The band had 5 founding members. Not one. did they write the GNR hits? Is it a legal thing again?

I'm done here. Can't win when against PMS :)

Shit article.

Actually Slash, Duff and Adler were hired by Axl and Izzy. Nice try though...

19850326flyer-copie-1.jpg

Shit article.

Actually Slash, Duff and Adler were hired by Axl and Izzy. Nice try though...

19850326flyer-copie-1.jpg

shoudn't that depress you even more? this seems to prove that before and after slash, axl was still incapable of delivering the goods.