Why does everyone refer to a potential new album as CDII?

gmsugaree

sebastian bach called sorry "doom metal". you simply can't take the guy seriously.

Well, except that Bach was accurate in his description... Your definition of "doom metal" may differ from his, but that doesn't make yours correct. At the very least, I'm pretty sure we can take Bach's words and opinions a bit more seriously than the general forum junkies - you know, since 1) he's good friends with Axl Rose, and 2) he's heard a shitload of unreleased GNR music.

Guest RonMexico82

Yeah but he is also prone to exaggeration. He is the metal equivalent of a labrador puppy. All excitement, everything is awesome dude etc etc.

Yeah but he is also prone to exaggeration. He is the metal equivalent of a labrador puppy. All excitement, everything is awesome dude etc etc.

I can't argue with that. But I think if I heard some unreleased GNR stuff nobody else had, I'd probably be even more excited than I was when all the leaks happened. I may even be so excited that I'd exaggerate their awesomeness.

Guest RonMexico82

I'll believe there is a new album when I see it for sale on itunes. Until then, no amount of babbling from Team Brazil, DJ, Ron, Dizzy or even Axl will make me believe a thing, none of them can be relied upon.

If it was released it would be the second set of Chinese Democracy Sessions hence CD2

exactly. hence dj ashba writing songs around the clock will have to wait for at least cd4. because cd2 and cd3 have been completed without his writing and recording. completed during the chinese democracy sessions. dj wasn't part of the chinese recording or chinese writing sessions. axl rose, robin finck, buckethead, tommy stinson, richard fortus, dizzy reed, goose, and brain are the main principal players in the chinese sessions.

Edited by finck6

You sure have the most appropriate signature on the forum. Well done. Give yourself a thumbs up.

Okay: :thumbsup:

I am wondering who RonMexico83 is though.

Yeah. I understand that there could potentially be many "RonMexico"'s around ;).

But if all you want to do is babble on about other posters, real or imagined, then maybe you should try the PM system.

Aren't you real? :o As long as you keep posting your offensive, negative, pathetic posts here, I willl keep addressing them. I guess I just enjoy havng fun with morons.

Guest RonMexico82

Nice another creep with nothing interesting to say. I don't mind if you want to insult me but at least have something else to add to your posts. Or are you just going to follow me around the forum babbling bullshit?

On topic: Even if the music is from the CD sessions they should not use CD in the title. Guaranteed to kill sales.

Guest RonMexico82

Nice another creep with nothing interesting to say.

Well, at least I dont make fun of people with Down Syndrome...

Again nothing to say. Try to stay on topic. And stop twisted my words. The forum will run much better if you can add something interesting other than obsessing over me.

Nice another creep with nothing interesting to say.

Well, at least I dont make fun of people with Down Syndrome...

Again nothing to say. Try to stay on topic. And stop twisted my words. The forum will run much better if you can add something interesting other than obsessing over me.

"Twisting your words". Are you saying that you didn't use Downs symdrome as a derogatory remark? :o

This "cover band" should call it Runs N Goses!

haha but seriously it won't be chinese 2...not sure. Maybe axl will say something tonite??

2nd fail of a cupcake in this forum.

Sorry you've failed again. Must suck being you and having to go through life as a virgin ahahahahaha