pls delete

3STRANG3D

I listen to the EMinEM.

He gods the wholly spirit unions of salivation.

Unlike bohemian bottom feeders with no sock jocks breeders.

Pointy ear obsession of nothing on solar systems orbit the EMinEM.

Drink polluted gasoline for the true vision of minion angels of truth.

There is only EMinEM.

When did I talk to you? Yes, diss Eminem LOL Infact you are so good at it LOL

A wise magician once upon a tyne told me: "the point of all this is that you have to get something positive. We have to look through our own very existence and see the reason we came to this world "

which meant that we have to manipulate MORE or be manipulated even more to prove what 'we' want to find the reason we came to this world!! We came to this world all of us at the same time!! All of us together in UNION! And so, we have to have a reason and justify this reason to the rest of the wolrd especially on the internet by informing the parliamentary voting bizna of peers, I am trying to be polite here like no one knows and hasnt seen how most of you look like nowdays while taking our time to do it and musicianship of the reasons !! WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rocked so much with the graveyards and the dead. This Halloween and every blossom summer blistering and feeding from the ignorance of others. I dont quite know where you are going to find a breath for the HOLE you have in your LITTLE PATHETIC PITIFUL EXISTANCE to start pumping the blood in your veins again to give you a heartbeat!! Kickstart my heart by stabbing me multiple times. I loved it! And I was a kid because oh Myriam, I was in your wifes head!

Form a battalion of the 300 finest cupcakes on the internet and give them a keyboard for perceptions to be POSTED TO DEATH! AND ROCKED TO THE GRAVE. KEEP ROCKIN DA CRADLE. Motley are such a crew. I love those guys! Just love them!! They are very sleaze and glamourus and glamster. Like Mary Go Around? They got confused with the name It wasnt Mary. It was a friend. Everybody has a common friend in rock of rockers who roll and loadsa of rock and roll, dont you know this? Try solo. Literally , see how it is or works for the blissful and wisdom knowledge equilibrium. Watch with the tramboline, and dont skate much on da stage, you might hurt your ego. My living room has the same size of your stage. :awesomeface: Infact, your stage is half the size of my living room. I got a big living room. its the same size of my house for an animal! Same type your ego must have been stomped upon to do what you have organised to orchestrate.... Thank you so much!!! How will I ever be able to thank you enough?

It was more of statement that your Eminem posts all over the forum are getting annoying.

You gotta admit being able to come up with consistently large volumes of psychobabble is a feat onto itself.

When did I talk to you? Yes, diss Eminem LOL Infact you are so good at it LOL

A wise magician once upon a tyne told me: "the point of all this is that you have to get something positive. We have to look through our own very existence and see the reason we came to this world "

which meant that we have to manipulate MORE or be manipulated even more to prove what 'we' want to find the reason we came to this world!! We came to this world all of us at the same time!! All of us together in UNION! And so, we have to have a reason and justify this reason to the rest of the wolrd especially on the internet by informing the parliamentary voting bizna of peers, I am trying to be polite here like no one knows and hasnt seen how most of you look like nowdays while taking our time to do it and musicianship of the reasons !! WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rocked so much with the graveyards and the dead. This Halloween and every blossom summer blistering and feeding from the ignorance of others. I dont quite know where you are going to find a breath for the HOLE you have in your LITTLE PATHETIC PITIFUL EXISTANCE to start pumping the blood in your veins again to give you a heartbeat!! Kickstart my heart by stabbing me multiple times. I loved it! And I was a kid because oh Myriam, I was in your wifes head!

Form a battalion of the 300 finest cupcakes on the internet and give them a keyboard for perceptions to be POSTED TO DEATH! AND ROCKED TO THE GRAVE. KEEP ROCKIN DA CRADLE. Motley are such a crew. I love those guys! Just love them!! They are very sleaze and glamourus and glamster. Like Mary Go Around? They got confused with the name It wasnt Mary. It was a friend. Everybody has a common friend in rock of rockers who roll and loadsa of rock and roll, dont you know this? Try solo. Literally , see how it is or works for the blissful and wisdom knowledge equilibrium. Watch with the tramboline, and dont skate much on da stage, you might hurt your ego. My living room has the same size of your stage. :awesomeface: Infact, your stage is half the size of my living room. I got a big living room. its the same size of my house for an animal! Same type your ego must have been stomped upon to do what you have organised to orchestrate.... Thank you so much!!! How will I ever be able to thank you enough?

It was more of statement that your Eminem posts all over the forum are getting annoying.

Getting? :lol:

KISS is fuckin' amazing.

Every band wants to be The Beatles. KISS wants to be Coca Cola, or possibly Disney.

I don't like that about them.

I think it comes down to what Gene says, "if you're not selling music, you're in the KISS business". They're still musicians, but I also see stuff like KISS Kaskets keeping their name in the media. Family Jewels was more for his family than it was for him.

The Beatles had plenty of merchandising during the height of Beatlemania, and if you've been to Vegas, there's 2 shops of pricey Beatles swag.